eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feedback stars on eBid

Default Re: Feedback stars on eBid

Quote Originally Posted by astral276 View Post
    One of the many good things about eBid is that they don't set one user above another. A user that has had 10 transactions and received feedback for such is deemed to be of equal worth as one who has had 5000 transactions. While feedback is shown so that other users can make an evaluation, eBid treats all users the same.

While the little coloured stars may seem like a small thing, it is the thin end of the wedge of eBid indicating that one user is valued by them more than another. That's not a road I would wish to see them start to head down.
    YES! I think this is the reason the atmosphere here is so great. We're all in this together, with the same goals. Sellers encourage competitors to join eBid and help each other out whenever possible.

Forum Newbie
    View woody1953's Feedback (+4120)
    All-About woody1953
    View woody1953's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by woody1953 View Post
    Yes, thanks. Perhaps I will...
    well that worked, Olivia.. thanks. I am off the mark.. onwards and upwards..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TiasTreasures View Post
    YES! I think this is the reason the atmosphere here is so great. We're all in this together, with the same goals. Sellers encourage competitors to join eBid and help each other out whenever possible.

Absolutely spot on. I don't judge any eBid seller as a competitor, the competition are the sellers who list elsewhere.

As individuals we have the ability to grow and expand at a certain pace, but as a group we will always be much stronger and grow increasingly faster.

Thread Information