eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: YDC 120 Tally Thread - Shooting Star Chase Children's Hospice - In Memory of RonOne

Default Re: YDC 120 Tally Thread - Shooting Star Chase Children's Hospice - In Memory of RonO

Just sent £40.00 via PP Friends & Family, money from my auctions for Shooting Star Chase. Thanks to Cornishmaid, moonwitch, Beddingman, Madelaine, Zaranvalesasterix, Maelbrigda & Maplegin, all who added extra to their winning bids. I have also topped up the amount myself.

Just waiting on one payment for my NoRSACA auctions, will post total when that arrives.

Thanks again to all who supported this months YDC

Mel

Forum Saint
    North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
    View Tiskets's Feedback (+1051)
    All-About Tiskets
    View Tiskets's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: YDC 120 Tally Thread - Shooting Star Chase Children's Hospice - In Memory of RonO

Just a quickie Yvonne to say I sent you £10 for the freesia bulbs at the same time as sending £20 to maplegin for the DVDs.

Whilst here, can I say a big thank you to two very kind people who got together to send me the grapevine. You can come over to taste the results when I have done the treading and made the wine. Thank you so much Trish and Doe.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

There are some very sweet people on eBid!!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tiskets View Post
    Just a quickie Yvonne to say I sent you £10 for the freesia bulbs at the same time as sending £20 to maplegin for the DVDs.

Whilst here, can I say a big thank you to two very kind people who got together to send me the grapevine. You can come over to taste the results when I have done the treading and made the wine. Thank you so much Trish and Doe.
    Ooohh! Thanks Tiskets - I'm sure that the Rondo grape vine will eventually produce a most delicious wine, and you can be assured that I will be there for the tasting! I will bring the cheese so that we do it proper job!
    (Calling Sergeant Major Cornish - for wine tasting approval!)

Thank-you so much Tiskets for your very generous contributions to the YDC auctions - your support is very much appreciated. xxx
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

View pastime's Feedback (+197)
    All-About pastime
    View pastime's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi Vonz,
    Update on my previous entry - I'd missed the fact that NuttyKrafts had also sent an additional donation (my apologies, Margaret, I didn't read my emails correctly).
    Sorry to muck you about Vonz, next time, I hope I'll get it right!
    Total sales and donations: £19.50 for RonOne YDC120.

Total for my NoRSACA auctions is £30.00, thanks to Her Majesty, Cornishmaid, harold69, Maelbrigda, NuttyKrafts & Zaranvalsesasterix all who generously topped up their payments, I also rounded up the amount to the £30.

Thanks again to all who have supported NoRSACA with your bids winning or losing.

Mel

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks to paypal for being so fast transferring funds from my bank, i have finally paid the Sarge, and Books for my YDC winnings. I could have paid all the actual amount and paid all on time, but i always like to add some to the total. Started funds transfer last Friday.

Just sent you £33.00 Vonz from my auctions.

Harold69 - book auction - £5.00
    Tropical_Trish - Fairings auction - £15.00
    hurryb4itsgone - DVD auction - £5.00
    zaranvalesasterix - paperweights auction - £8.00

Total - £33.00

Thank you all so much for your generous payments with the top ups.

View harold69's Feedback (+369)
    All-About harold69
    View harold69's Listings
    Forum Posts

One of my all time favorite rescued big boys went to the rainbow bridge to wait for me, he was 9 years old, i loved him so.Name:  Our Children 004.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  94.8 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am sure you'll miss him, but there are still other wanting your attention and a bit more room on the sofa

Thread Information