eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Wot No eBid Pin Badge...

In A Butterfly House, Essex, United Kingdom
    View emmily121's Feedback (+310)
    All-About emmily121
    View emmily121's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Wot No eBid Pin Badge...

Wouldn't pin badges (not button badges) be a useful way to help advertise eBid?

If I decide to upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime, I'd get a free T-shirt, waste of time and money sending me an eBid T-shirt, I'd never wear it, I don't wear T-shirts.

Much more useful for me advertising eBid would be a free window sticker that I'd put on our car (and a pin badge ;-)) with the Seller+ Lifetime, why not a have a limited choice of free items for sellers to chose from for maximum advertising.

Also, I'm sure this will have been asked before, why can't we have the option to purchase the Buddy Points items?

Honest, reliable seller looking for honest, reliable buyers.

Emmily's Pin Badges
    New and used pin badges

NAWT Charity Store
    Take a minute to take a look

End of the Rainbow
    Will you find treasure at the end of the rainbow.
    Cuddly puppies and kittens now available.

YDC Charity Auctions

Default Re: Wot No eBid Pin Badge...

Yes, I think that's a good idea.... pin badges, very popular items...

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'd like an eBid Pin badge - along with a pack of the re-use address labels we used to have.

Window stickers are available in the current Buddy Point listings.

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sellers promote eBid to gain sales and Buddy Points. Sellers then can buy promotional goods via Buddy Points!??
    I never asked for my T shirt as I don't wear T shirts (would really have liked a hat).
    I wouldn't have much use for a pin badge either but others might.
    eBid should allow members to purchase promotional goods at cost. If members are promoting eBid why should it cost members money to promote?
    Every eBid should have eBid packing tape and labels. We pay for packing tape anyway so I wouldn't mind using eBid tape but I don't feel I should pay premium prices.
    I get the impression eBid feels we should feel grateful to pay to promote the site.

In A Butterfly House, Essex, United Kingdom
    View emmily121's Feedback (+310)
    All-About emmily121
    View emmily121's Listings
    Forum Posts

The point I'm trying to make, quite badly, is I think eBid promotional goods should be easily available to purchase for those that want to, not just by Buddy Points, have luxury items for Buddy Points.

I can't get my head around the logic of 'selling' just one of each promotional items through the Buddy Points, when eBid could be selling loads the normal way (I'm making a really bad job of explaining what I mean...)

I have 0.114 Buddy Points, I assume that's less than 1 BP, I don't understand the Buddy Points system at all.

I received an eBid item the other day with the eBid parcel tape on the back, it got me thinking, who's going to see that, not the postal service, they're too busy to stop and read advertising on a package as it zooms through their system, not the postman/woman, they're looking at the front, where the address is, the only person that gets to see the eBid advertising tape is me, and I already know about eBid as I purchased the item there.

Another idea for eBid promotional items - keyrings, they're popular too.

Honest, reliable seller looking for honest, reliable buyers.

Emmily's Pin Badges
    New and used pin badges

NAWT Charity Store
    Take a minute to take a look

End of the Rainbow
    Will you find treasure at the end of the rainbow.
    Cuddly puppies and kittens now available.

YDC Charity Auctions

Forum Saint
    View adruml's Feedback (+1138)
    All-About adruml
    View adruml's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emmily121 View Post
    The point I'm trying to make, quite badly, is I think eBid promotional goods should be easily available to purchase for those that want to, not just by Buddy Points, have luxury items for Buddy Points.

I can't get my head around the logic of 'selling' just one of each promotional items through the Buddy Points, when eBid could be selling loads the normal way (I'm making a really bad job of explaining what I mean...)

I have 0.114 Buddy Points, I assume that's less than 1 BP, I don't understand the Buddy Points system at all.

I received an eBid item the other day with the eBid parcel tape on the back, it got me thinking, who's going to see that, not the postal service, they're too busy to stop and read advertising on a package as it zooms through their system, not the postman/woman, they're looking at the front, where the address is, the only person that gets to see the eBid advertising tape is me, and I already know about eBid as I purchased the item there.

Another idea for eBid promotional items - keyrings, they're popular too.
    Quote Originally Posted by adruml View Post
    Sellers promote eBid to gain sales and Buddy Points. Sellers then can buy promotional goods via Buddy Points!??
    I never asked for my T shirt as I don't wear T shirts (would really have liked a hat).
    I wouldn't have much use for a pin badge either but others might.
    eBid should allow members to purchase promotional goods at cost. If members are promoting eBid why should it cost members money to promote?
    Every eBid should have eBid packing tape and labels. We pay for packing tape anyway so I wouldn't mind using eBid tape but I don't feel I should pay premium prices.
    I get the impression eBid feels we should feel grateful to pay to promote the site.
    Just my take on it.

You can also get free buddy points by going to my ebid then click my social networks, follow the instructions there & you get 20 buddy points for each social network you follow ebid on. There are 5 networks so you can earn a total of 100 buddy points.

Thread Information