eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Multilistings Please, pretty please, with flowers on...

Forum Newbie
    Brynsiencyn, Isle of Anglesey, United Kingdom
    All-About shopforatopdotcom
    View shopforatopdotcom's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Multilistings Please, pretty please, with flowers on...

I was about to start selling on Ebid this evening but came up against the variation problem.

I sell funny / political / offensive t-shirts.

I currently have around 500 different designs, sell on 6 different colour t-shirts, in 5 different sizes with up to 9 different print colours. I would be retired before I could get them all listed. This is something Ebid needs to get resolved and fast.

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

About time eBid introduced this. It is a basic system now on most places and eBid as always is lagging behind the rest. Even on eBay you can have multi listings for action figures, for example; Star Wars The Black Series 3.75 inch action figures with drop down options for each figure in the line. So it is not just clothes, shoes, jewellery etc. that could benefit from multi listing options on eBid

Quote Originally Posted by EmpHolisticGifts View Post
    Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish
    kreative, we will never get a few million more listings ... when the big boys coming over from feepay realise that they have to list every single item singularly instead of a drop down menu for size, colour, etc. they dismiss eBid as an amateurish laugh.
    How do I know this?

Because my brother sells fancy dress clothes in all sizes and all different styles ... he has massive sales elsewhere.
    Sis in law sells bespoke jewellery - rings in all designs, shapes and sizes, but can't be assed to list everything singularly.

Come on eBid, please listen to the BIG sellers that need drop down menu's ... or do you prefer them to sit for a week listing each and every size and style to pump up the total eBid listings ? It isn't going to happen, two major sellers I and eBid have lost ... so sad.

EmpHolisticGifts This is an annoyance of ours (raised elsewhere) :-( taking SO long to list things AND I can see the buyers who we know do not read things properly making MORE mistakes and blaming us.

Will ask a programmer what coding it would be like, but I do hope it is on the to do list!
    -even though it would mean relisting things YET AGAIN!
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...ood-idea/page4[/QUOTE]
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

Give us a few hours and another monthly reminder of pretty please... we can ask, beg, not sure how to bribe lol!!

4th April 2012, 11:48 AM #15 gazza
    • Administrator

Join DateApr 2003
    Re: Multiple variation drop down menu

I expect this will be part of the natural evolution of the site. Other projects have been deemed more important by you guys and by ourselves though.

Gazza

This was posted back in 2012, so people have been waiting at least nearly 3 years
    ... and my guess is at least another 6 months or more....
    Last edited by EmpHolisticGifts; 27th November 2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: added cross ref...
    Our general listings page - anything that you may have seen elsewhere, that is not yet listed, happy to set up the listing :-)
    ✓Over *600 listings*

Shops under construction...
    Send a Sixpence - for almost any occasion...
    Something for the Season - Many unique gifts for all seasons, Bonfire Night to Thanksgiving...
    Post a Penny - for almost any occasion...
    YDC listings... here

Happy 1st December, time for a monthly reminder

Trying a different approach...

Dear Father Christmas

I know I must have been on your naughty list for some reason, as there have been no gifts for several years this year as I know you will not be able to give me the gifts I would like, so please can you send some little elves on a 'busman's holiday' to ebid programming hub, or sprinkle some magic over ebid as you go past on Christmas Eve/Morning and help with the multi listings (advertising, buyers if super magic)

Don't worry I will still leave you out some treats even though I must be on the naughty list

Happy Christmas to all ...
    Our general listings page - anything that you may have seen elsewhere, that is not yet listed, happy to set up the listing :-)
    ✓Over *600 listings*

Something for the Season - Many unique gifts for all seasons, Bonfire Night to Thanksgiving...
    YDC listings... here

Hi,

I have been a member for a few years and I have listed some items a few times , but I have many different items that come in a range of colours and sizes like my car decals , each decal somes in 15 different colours. Whilst I know it is possible to put in the listing that there are other colour possibilities and likewise with my printed and embroidered garments that there are other colours and sizes. It is a pain when you are relying on the buyer to let you know the size on paypal checkout of my an email messages

Regards

Sarah
    Don't forget to visit my store at:

http://vinyl-decals-for-all.ebid.net/

Forum Newbie
    Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View SparkyLabs's Feedback (+2)
    All-About SparkyLabs
    View SparkyLabs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish
    kreative, we will never get a few million more listings ... when the big boys coming over from feepay realise that they have to list every single item singularly instead of a drop down menu for size, colour, etc. they dismiss eBid as an amateurish laugh.
    How do I know this?

Because my brother sells fancy dress clothes in all sizes and all different styles ... he has massive sales elsewhere.
    Sis in law sells bespoke jewellery - rings in all designs, shapes and sizes, but can't be assed to list everything singularly.

Come on eBid, please listen to the BIG sellers that need drop down menu's ... or do you prefer them to sit for a week listing each and every size and style to pump up the total eBid listings ? It isn't going to happen, two major sellers I and eBid have lost ... so sad.

EmpHolisticGifts This is an annoyance of ours (raised elsewhere) :-( taking SO long to list things AND I can see the buyers who we know do not read things properly making MORE mistakes and blaming us.

Will ask a programmer what coding it would be like, but I do hope it is on the to do list!
    -even though it would mean relisting things YET AGAIN!
    http://www.ebid.net/forums/showthrea...ood-idea/page4[/QUOTE]

I know I come to the discussion late but as mentioned on another thread this would be a very important feature for me because I sell things called resistors. There are 84 types in my inventory but the only difference between the 84 types is there resistance value. On eBay I use two listings to list all 84 values in multiple quantities as they have a very low value so most people buy them in varying quantities. To replace those two listings on ebid I would need to create a few hundred listings on a website where I have little prospect of selling very much by comparison so with all due respect ebid will just have to wait and sit on the backburner for those products and not be collecting its 3%.

View MPS16's Feedback (+3501)
    All-About MPS16
    View MPS16's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyLabs View Post
    ....so with all due respect ebid will just have to wait and sit on the backburner for those products and not be collecting its 3%.
    Actually its 2% for a Seller + using the thumbnail image upgrade option as you currently are.
    Please Visit My Stores

Meccano Shop
    Postcards Shop
    Stamps Shop
    DVD Shop

I'm free-I'm free
    And freedom tastes of reality
    I'm free-I'm free
    And I'm waiting for you to follow me

TOMMY

Forum Newbie
    Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
    View SparkyLabs's Feedback (+2)
    All-About SparkyLabs
    View SparkyLabs's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MPS16 View Post
    Actually its 2% for a Seller + using the thumbnail image upgrade option as you currently are.
    Okay I stand corrected then basically I will sell them either way somewhere it will just take some considerable time to replicate the same offering I have elsewhere here on ebid.

Happy First of the Month, it really would be nice to close this wouldn't it

Please, pretty please, with flowers on...
    ✓Over *600 listings*

YDC listings... here

Forum Newbie
    View PEK2036's Feedback (+282)
    All-About PEK2036
    View PEK2036's Listings
    Forum Posts

Happy First of the Month, it really would be nice to close this wouldn't it

Please, pretty please, with ✿flowers on...
    Just noticed you`ve got 101 listings for some sort of Football Memorabilia in the "Ticket Stubs" category, do you mind moving them to the correct category please.

Thread Information