eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nothing showing on Google Shopping all of a sudden!

Default Nothing showing on Google Shopping all of a sudden!

This has happened before a couple of times, but for no apparent reason. All of my listings no longer appear on Google Shopping, when previously they did. Nothing has changed in the listings.

Has anyone any ideas?

Thanks.

Default Re: Nothing showing on Google Shopping all of a sudden!

It has been happening to me as well, some of my listings that appeared on GS didnt show when it auto reposted & then it would show again on GS on the next auto repost.

View RameRetro's Feedback (+33)
    All-About RameRetro
    View RameRetro's Listings
    Forum Posts

I've just checked mine: I posted several items yesterday, none of which are appearing on Google Shopping. My older listings are all there. How long does it normally take to upload to Google?

Quote Originally Posted by RameRetro View Post
    I've just checked mine: I posted several items yesterday, none of which are appearing on Google Shopping. My older listings are all there. How long does it normally take to upload to Google?
    http://us.ebid.net/help_selling.php#48

eBid is an official Marketplace Partner of Google. We will upload your items to Google Shopping within minutes of you listing them if Google Shopping is available in your home country. Please also refer to the Google Shopping Restricted Products page for more information.

All-About RameRetro
    Forum Posts

I can't see anything that suggests my listings don't meet the criteria and I've had no problems until now. I wonder if there is something weird going on if other people are having problems too. I've raised a ticket anyway....

None of my listings are showing up on google shopping either.
    http://kansas-city-treasures.ebid.net/

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have not looked, but I did receive the Google Shopping Inclusion (Exclusion) email. Would be surprised if they were showing.

All-About RameRetro
    Forum Posts

If I were to close the listings on my problem articles and then re-list them, would this help clear whatever glitch has prevented their upload to Google Shopping?
    Or should I sit tight until my ticket is answered?

As a few of us have posted about difficulties with Google Shopping in the last couple of days, it would be good if ebid could post some kind of acknowledgement in the forums that these issues are being looked into.

There is a big difference in views between my posts that have uploaded and those that haven't. As a new seller I am pleased with the number of sales I have had here. How much of this is down to the Google factor I don't know, but it would be good to get this sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by RameRetro View Post
    If I were to close the listings on my problem articles and then re-list them, would this help clear whatever glitch has prevented their upload to Google Shopping?
    Or should I sit tight until my ticket is answered?

As a few of us have posted about difficulties with Google Shopping in the last couple of days, it would be good if ebid could post some kind of acknowledgement in the forums that these issues are being looked into.

There is a big difference in views between my posts that have uploaded and those that haven't. As a new seller I am pleased with the number of sales I have had here. How much of this is down to the Google factor I don't know, but it would be good to get this sorted.
    eBid rarely responds to issues posted in the forums, instead they respond to support tickets which only lets that individual know they are looking into it & unless that individual posts support response everyone else is left in the dark.

If you have opened a ticket, I would not close any auctions as support may need to look at them.

All-About RameRetro
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HaleysComics View Post
    eBid rarely responds to issues posted in the forums, instead they respond to support tickets which only lets that individual know they are looking into it & unless that individual posts support response everyone else is left in the dark.

If you have opened a ticket, I would not close any auctions as support may need to look at them.
    Thanks for the advice. I'll let you know what they say.

Thread Information