Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What Is the BEST 2nd Party Insurance International Shipping Service Online???

Smile What Is the BEST 2nd Party Insurance International Shipping Service Online???

I ship from the U.S. and I use Auctiva for International 2nd party Insurance for other places but I cannot use it here on Ebid.

I have checked on other sites on the internet but I am thinking that you guys here at Ebid could tell me which one(s) you think would be best for shipping 2nd Party Insurance International packages from the United States???

I read here on these boards on a regular basis and it did take 7 months before I received a sale here on Ebid. I have been learning a lot of things just reading here and I am still learning, but I do see that there is a possibility and a potential to make money here regardless to what posters say. I also see that Ebid is not like tos and a different strategy has to be used here.

Another good thing here the people on the boards are friendly and very helpful and I really, really like it here !!

I am very happy that I came to Ebid!!

Default Re: What Is the BEST 2nd Party Insurance International Shipping Service Online???

Quote Originally Posted by MillerCyberMall View Post
    I ship from the U.S. and I use Auctiva for International 2nd party Insurance for other places but I cannot use it here on Ebid.

I have checked on other sites on the internet but I am thinking that you guys here at Ebid could tell me which one(s) you think would be best for shipping 2nd Party Insurance International packages from the United States???

I read here on these boards on a regular basis and it did take 7 months before I received a sale here on Ebid. I have been learning a lot of things just reading here and I am still learning, but I do see that there is a possibility and a potential to make money here regardless to what posters say. I also see that Ebid is not like tos and a different strategy has to be used here.

Another good thing here the people on the boards are friendly and very helpful and I really, really like it here !!

I am very happy that I came to Ebid!!
    Hi Cyber,
    I see you use USPS priority mail for shipping, the post office now includes insurance up to $50.00 on priority shipping at no additional charge.

Default Re: What Is the BEST 2nd Party Insurance International Shipping Service Online???

Quote Originally Posted by HaleysComics View Post
    Hi Cyber,
    I see you use USPS priority mail for shipping, the post office now includes insurance up to $50.00 on priority shipping at no additional charge.
    Thanks for your response!

United States shipping with insurance is no problem for me. I am asking about International Second Party insurance. I like to use insurance for shipping internationally because it is a little bit harder and I have had problems shipping internationally without insurance. Second Party insurance makes it much easier for me to ship internationally.

Missed that part lol, I ship USPS priority international & the insurance is still included up to $50.00. I have never used a different carrier so not sure about that.

Thread Information