My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: My listings have vanished

Default My listings have vanished

Last ight I listed a gold sovereign and a gold 50 pence anniversary coin, both are solid gold, the listings were there last night and today they have vanished.
    What have I done wrong?

Default Re: My listings have vanished

Quote Originally Posted by dropdolly View Post
    Last ight I listed a gold sovereign and a gold 50 pence anniversary coin, both are solid gold, the listings were there last night and today they have vanished.
    What have I done wrong?
    Off the top of my head, listings don't usually vanish unless they have breached eBid's posting rules in some way.
    Sellers must ensure that listings all have unique titles - duplicates are / should be automatically deleted.
    Listings must not include sellers street address or phone number.
    Listings must not include links to other websites (except non-eCommerce sites.)

If you are absolutely certain that your listings did not breach any of eBid's rules, then perhaps you could start a test listing and post a link to it so that forum users can take a look and advise you of any obvious problems.

none of those things were in the listing...I just listed a gold bracelet, could you have a look for me? thank you

none of those things were in the listing...I just listed a gold bracelet, could you have a look for me? thank you
    Your account is not currently showing as having any listings.
    Are you certain you are completing the listing process correctly?

Help with listings is available via the How To Video section : http://uk.ebid.net/htv_selling.php
    The selling FAQ also covers many aspects of the process: http://uk.ebid.net/help_selling.php
    Or there are many more resources available from Astral's website:

eBid Knowledge Base - Answers to eBid users' often asked questions.

eBid Resources - Free to use banners, logos, listing templates, labels, etc.

eBid Stores - Free promotion of your eBid Stores.

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't see it.

Question when you finished doing your listing did you press the preview or save button?

If you pressed save you have not launched your listings they will be in your defaults

If you pressed preview a floating box should have come up over the listing with another button on it to make the listing live.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

I just looked in my defaults, they are empty as well...I cannot understand this.

ah thank you so much....it was the floating thingy I should have fixed on it....I ignored it!
    now I can list...I am such a clot!
    xx

Thread Information