Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: What Friendly Reminders Do You Get From The Other Side?

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Talking What Friendly Reminders Do You Get From The Other Side?

While thinking about our love ones that have passed on to the new life, that there will be some sign that they left for us that they are around. Scent of perfume, coins or something else that you will know it's them.

I am very close to my mom and every so often get a bit depressed because I can't talk with her face to face. She lets me know with feathers or "604" numbers.

I remember one day that was so bad and needed her to talk out the problems. I would go outside and find feathers through the yard. (No the cats did not have a feast ). In one day, I picked up over a 100 feathers. I still have them in a box and have to laugh at them and remember the pleasure of the meaning behind them.

What have you experienced?

Forum Diehard
    Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View cerealmunkee's Feedback (+1334)
    All-About cerealmunkee
    View cerealmunkee's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: What Friendly Reminders Do You Get From The Other Side?

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    While thinking about our love ones that have passed on to the new life, that there will be some sign that they left for us that they are around. Scent of perfume, coins or something else that you will know it's them.

I am very close to my mom and every so often get a bit depressed because I can't talk with her face to face. She lets me know with feathers or "604" numbers.

I remember one day that was so bad and needed her to talk out the problems. I would go outside and find feathers through the yard. (No the cats did not have a feast ). In one day, I picked up over a 100 feathers. I still have them in a box and have to laugh at them and remember the pleasure of the meaning behind them.

What have you experienced?

Unfortunately i haven't ever experienced anything that could be connected to people who aren't here anymore....unless i'm not tuned into these things and i need to pay more attention.

Thread Information