eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: YDC 125 Pimp Thread 24th - 28th September 2014 Laurencekirk Thursday Group

Default Re: YDC 125 Pimp Thread 24th - 28th September 2014 Laurencekirk Thursday Group

Hello fellow YDC supporters!! I just found out about the charity auctions here on Ebid a few weeks ago. I am not very familiar with all of the details concerning these charity auctions but I am giving it a shot right now.

I do have a bid on my charity auction so, I am taking this one step at a time in hopes that it will help a worthwhile cause.

I am really interested in helping animals, especially animal rescue. I am not sure that I did everything right but if this money goes to another worthwhile cause, this will be okay until I learn more about this.

I encourage you to bid on my YDC Charity auction here>>> http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/2002-has...-131504697.htm

This is becoming more and more interesting to me and hopefully I can eventually help to save some of the misused and abused animals, especially dogs. My son purchased a pit bull puppy for me a couple of years ago. I didn't get to see the dog until he brought the dog home to me. The puppy was 4 months old, very pretty but very filthy. I discovered that the dog was very fearful and unhealthy and I wanted to get my money back and return the dog to the guy that sold the dog to my son but the original owner would not return any of my calls so I was stuck with the abused puppy. Even though dogs don't speak our language, his reactions showed me that he had been beaten, starved and he has a split in one of his ears showing signs that he had been in fights. He also had digestive problems and severe skin disease. It has been very difficult and very time consuming for me to take care of this dog over time, I have solved most of his issues and he is a beautiful healthy 62 pound dog!! He has become my best friend and he is like my child. I watch animal planet on television and it really hurts to know that people abuse animals in this way. I now know, first hand that it does happen on a regular basis. I wish I had my own place for abused animals and I wish that I had a way to put a stop to animal misuse and abuse totally!

Here is my puppy, "Busta". I love him so much!!...

Name:  BustaB.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  98.5 KB

I really want to help animals that have been abused just as mine was. It is a pleasure for me to hear about animals that have been rescued from abusive situations!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: YDC 125 Pimp Thread 24th - 28th September 2014 Laurencekirk Thursday Group

He is just gorgeous and he is obviously paying back all the good you did / do for him by his friendship

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo and Hurry, you have both bid on my collectable TY Beanie baby Germania. However Willow grabbed him off the bookcase and pulled his tag off.
    The bear is thankfully unharmed and i do have the tag but it not being on his drastically lowers his value. If i were unscrupulous I would just put his tag back on (it is a bit rumpled now) But i thought i would ask if you want me to remove him, or leave him. I can take more photos if you want
    sorry
    Penni
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am not fussed about labels (maybe I should be) I just like the look of the bear

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exercise those bidding fingers on these. Please.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    He is just gorgeous and he is obviously paying back all the good you did / do for him by his friendship
    Yes he is !! When first realized that I was stuck with this abused dog, I became a little depressed with him but I did not fail to do whatever it took to try to get Busta moving in the right direction. I used to cry to my sister about him and she always told me, "God is going to bless you for the love and time that you are putting into the dog" and YES, I am so very happy to have him and there couldn't have been a better puppy than him for me!!!

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View maroy41's Feedback (+1089)
    All-About maroy41
    View maroy41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Exercise those bidding fingers on these. Please.
    Great books reasonable prices please click on the logo below and browse around I have quite a selection for you to choose from.

Some great Dvd's --->
    Here

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

time is running out - fast

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

These finish before 11am in the morning...... still time to nick a tick.

I won't be online till afternoon so I'm sure my green ticks will be safe

for LTG

good neighbour tea towel

for Children of Watamu

10 organza gift bags

Feng Shui for Dogs book

slimline wallet
    Last edited by sucadot; 27th September 2014 at 08:56 PM.
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Eek, not long now, get those last minute bids in before it's too late !

Becky's YDC125 charity auctions

Thread Information