Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: ssetup new store offline last night and it is gone this morning.

View booker039's Feedback (+5)
    All-About booker039
    View booker039's Listings
    Forum Posts

Unhappy ssetup new store offline last night and it is gone this morning.

Hi everyone, I am new and I had setup one store couple days ago and had it offline so I could get merchandise loaded to it and I setup up a second store last night also if was offline. Both are gone this morning. Even bought templates for one store and haven't even get to download them yet since the store is gone. I am very confused as to what happen. Help

Default Re: ssetup new store offline last night and it is gone this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by booker039 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new and I had setup one store couple days ago and had it offline so I could get merchandise loaded to it and I setup up a second store last night also if was offline. Both are gone this morning. Even bought templates for one store and haven't even get to download them yet since the store is gone. I am very confused as to what happen. Help
    Stores will go off line when they have no listings in them. They haven't disappeared, though.

Go into My eBid Stores and put them back on line and then edit at least one listing so it is in the store. See picture below for where to update the listing.

Name:  screen shot listing store.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  40.6 KB

Good Luck!

All-About booker039
    Forum Posts

Hi, my stores were offline I had not opened them yet since I am still setting up items.

All-About booker039
    Forum Posts

HI, also when I click on my store it tells me I have non setup. So where did they go.

I am still finding my way around this site. I did find my stores. Not use to them being under another tab.
    Felling rather silly right now.
    Last edited by booker039; 24th September 2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: found them

Quote Originally Posted by booker039 View Post
    HI, also when I click on my store it tells me I have non setup. So where did they go.

I am still finding my way around this site. I did find my stores. Not use to them being under another tab.
    Felling rather silly right now.
    Sounds like you worked it out. It's easier to set up the stores first ... put them on line and add the items as you list them.

View bunsock's Feedback (+14461)
    All-About bunsock
    View bunsock's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    Sounds like you worked it out. It's easier to set up the stores first ... put them on line and add the items as you list them.
    I think booker is saying he has set them up offline but when he returns they are no longer there. He says his store list shows none present even though there should be 2. Booker seems to have one store online now - have you solved the problem?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Booker is a she not a he

Thread Information