Thread: Patience for possible NPB's

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Patience for possible NPB's

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondwatkins View Post
    Over the last couple of years I have sold a number of items to a buyer who has always paid very quickly, correspondence fine, feedback left on receipt of the items. In all, an excellent buyer. However, a few weeks ago I made a further sale to him but since then I have heard nothing. I have re-sent the invoice, and sent emails, payment request, but not a word back. I note from the buyer's feedback score that nothing has been added since 26 January, despite the buyer being quite prolific in buying stamps on eBid. This suggests to me that something may have happened to the buyer, and he is unable to respond. But I would think it pretty difficult to find out if something has happened to him if he does cannot provide any information himself. Has anyone else found been in a similar situation ?
    Yes, something similar happened to me. I had a marvellous buyer who bought loads of stuff from me but her internet connection was a bit erratic and she sometimes couldn't pay for quite a long time. Unfortunately, she also bought a lot of stuff from another seller who wouldn't wait for payment, left her 6 negative feedbacks and got her kicked off the site (If you look at my feedback around the beginning of 2013 you'll see who I mean)

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by suesjools View Post
    Good point, a street address and name search will frequently reveal a phone number (try the Ultimates, a good free search source),
    I have never heard of the Ultimates search so would you mind giving a link to them?

I usually wait 10 - 14 days before NPBing someone and I am always willing to work with a buyer that lets me know there is a need. If I haven't had any response in 24 - 48 hours, I usually send a copy of the invoice to their email explaining I am only making sure they get an invoice as sometimes eBid communication goes to their junk box in error.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    I have never heard of the Ultimates search so would you mind giving a link to them?

I usually wait 10 - 14 days before NPBing someone and I am always willing to work with a buyer that lets me know there is a need. If I haven't had any response in 24 - 48 hours, I usually send a copy of the invoice to their email explaining I am only making sure they get an invoice as sometimes eBid communication goes to their junk box in error.
    Many thanks to bluebedouin, suesjools, olivia8143 and ropegg. It looks like there are ways to proceed, although I suspect it may be a bit more difficult in my case - the buyer resides in Moscow ! The price of a phone call, if a number can be found, would probably be more than the selling price of my stamps! Like ropegg, I have not heard of the Ultimates search.

Thread Information