Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Problems logging in to my account.

Forum Lurker
    View baandbr2010's Feedback (+261)
    All-About baandbr2010
    View baandbr2010's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Problems logging in to my account.

Hello. Past few days I have had huge problems logging in to my account, site will just not accept my user name/password and repeated requests from ebid that I ask for a password reset and that ebid will send me an email - so far no email 3 days later despite constant requests. I have been a member of ebid for 4 'trying' years and have not made that many sales despite trying! Just this past week I have had over a dozen bids on some of my items (more than I have had in 6 months) so I am delighted to say that things are improving and my 'dogged' perseverance with ebid seems to be paying off at last. Every item I sell on the other site I include a note in the parcel informing my buyers that I am now selling on ebid. Has anyone else had this problem. By the way, I am not on my own computer at the moment, hence I am able to access ebid, have no problems whatsoever accessing the other site on my own computer! Babs.

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Problems logging in to my account.

Quote Originally Posted by baandbr2010 View Post
    Hello. Past few days I have had huge problems logging in to my account, site will just not accept my user name/password and repeated requests from ebid that I ask for a password reset and that ebid will send me an email - so far no email 3 days later despite constant requests. I have been a member of ebid for 4 'trying' years and have not made that many sales despite trying! Just this past week I have had over a dozen bids on some of my items (more than I have had in 6 months) so I am delighted to say that things are improving and my 'dogged' perseverance with ebid seems to be paying off at last. Every item I sell on the other site I include a note in the parcel informing my buyers that I am now selling on ebid. Has anyone else had this problem. By the way, I am not on my own computer at the moment, hence I am able to access ebid, have no problems whatsoever accessing the other site on my own computer! Babs.
    Try clearing the cache on the computer you are having problems with.
    Try a different browser

Have you checked that emails from ebid are not going into your spam folder?

What operating system/browser are you using

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

Thread Information