Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: different price for upgrade

Forum Newbie
    View Ave's Feedback (+1907)
    All-About Ave
    View Ave's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: different price for upgrade

This had confused me as well. I used to see my art here andhad been offline a long time and when I returned I saw the ad for lifetime and tried to sign up several different times and as it was about to check out the price was nearly doubled so I had to stop.the transaction.
    I was wondering if I should make a new account for my jewelry sales? I thought I would just post either and wanted to open a iifetimestore but have not been able to get the $49.99 front page ad to work for me using my old login.
    I would prefer to keep one account as I am getting older and forgetful so too many accounts gets confusing.I didnt want to close this verified acct as I do have some positive feedback from years ago but low enough sales that starting over is feasible to be able to get life time seller + store instead of just being a life time seller.
    I have alot of jewelry I want to start listing and want to transfer my webidz & ebay here asmy other site, webidz glitches on my computer alot as I now have Win 8.1 it seems to have more precautions built in and webids apparently is automated and locks out alot.hard to find tech help there or customer support on lockouts.
    So is it impossible to get the $49.99 lifetime store since I was a member years ago? Would it be acceptable to open a new account- keeping this onefor art and a new one for my jewelry?I have alot more jewelry than art to sell so kind of wanted to separate them anyway>>?

Confused and babbling on...

Ave

View gazza's Feedback (+2)
    All-About gazza
    View gazza's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LastinStockSale View Post
    thanks everyone for replies!

my first attempt to purchase Seller+ was made within 2 hrs after validating my Ebid account.
    Support has fixed the problem and I managed to purchase Seller+ within 24 hrs after validation.
    thanks Ebid support!

I don't know why the email said $ 49.99, but probably meant for different promotional period.
    anyway I will start sorting out my items for sale, and thank you again for fast replies

Can you forward the email to support at ebid dot net with a FAO Gazza..

Thx.
    G
    eBid.net
    Free to Bid | Free to List | Free to Enjoy
    GBP and USD Affiliate Program Re-Launched .. Promote eBid and earn
    Got a problem? Record it for us using http://screencast-o-matic.com/

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    This had confused me as well. I used to see my art here andhad been offline a long time and when I returned I saw the ad for lifetime and tried to sign up several different times and as it was about to check out the price was nearly doubled so I had to stop.the transaction.
    I was wondering if I should make a new account for my jewelry sales? I thought I would just post either and wanted to open a iifetimestore but have not been able to get the $49.99 front page ad to work for me using my old login.
    I would prefer to keep one account as I am getting older and forgetful so too many accounts gets confusing.I didnt want to close this verified acct as I do have some positive feedback from years ago but low enough sales that starting over is feasible to be able to get life time seller + store instead of just being a life time seller.
    I have alot of jewelry I want to start listing and want to transfer my webidz & ebay here asmy other site, webidz glitches on my computer alot as I now have Win 8.1 it seems to have more precautions built in and webids apparently is automated and locks out alot.hard to find tech help there or customer support on lockouts.
    So is it impossible to get the $49.99 lifetime store since I was a member years ago? Would it be acceptable to open a new account- keeping this onefor art and a new one for my jewelry?I have alot more jewelry than art to sell so kind of wanted to separate them anyway>>?

Confused and babbling on...

Ave
    You are only allowed 1 eBid account unless otherwise authorized by eBid themselves.
    There is no lifetime store option - there is seller+ lifetime which gives you all the bells and whistles including 5 free stores.
    You have missed the 24hr deadline of the 49.95 offer but there is another way of getting it if you use one of the lower upgrades and then go for the lifetime option. The amount you paid for the lower upgrade will be deducted from the lifetime upgrade amount.

Hope this helps
    x

Thread Information