My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What If ??? (multiple sales)

Default Re: What If ??? (multiple sales)

this posting made us smile, about 6 weeks ago we had a day the op probably dreams about. we now call it manic Wednesday. we have a regular buyer who about once a month places large regular orders for die cuts which she "blings up" and re-sells on tos. some of the designs are cut to her specifications to make it easier to add gems. she knows that her order is cut as required and is prepared to wait. on manic Wednesday she gave us an order for 165 lots, the largest order we have had from the lady. we also, within the hour, had another regular buyer order a larger than usual amount of card inserts. on the same day we had orders flooding in from tos for a series of new designs we had listed just days before (luckily we had a lot of these cut). in that 24 hours we had well over 200 orders. to say we were worried is an under statement, but once we got organised it was,nt too bad and the orders were all completed within a week, however, our stock was all but decimated ( we have now replaced anything that was sold). so, to the op we would say be prepared, it can happen.

Feel free to browse my stores

http://hobbyhabitat.ebid.net All things crafty
    http://plain-and-purl.ebid.net Knitting Patterns
    http://floating-buy.ebid.net Fishing Tackle

Forum Newbie
    Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View tecknoservice's Feedback (+388)
    All-About tecknoservice
    View tecknoservice's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good Morning.
    I apologize for my bad English but is only recently that I moved to the UK.
    My question is simple:
    I opened a business account with Ebid.
    I did the same at another site.
    The problem is' that the other site sell my items and have many visits
    while on This my visits are few and so far I have not sold anything.
    My questions:
    I'm doing something wrong?
    I put my prices more 'lower than other website
    but nothing is changed.
    Can you give me some advice?
    Thanks.

View burgyeb's Feedback (+946)
    All-About burgyeb
    View burgyeb's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HobbyHabitat View Post
    this posting made us smile, about 6 weeks ago we had a day the op probably dreams about. we now call it manic Wednesday. we have a regular buyer who about once a month places large regular orders for die cuts which she "blings up" and re-sells on tos. some of the designs are cut to her specifications to make it easier to add gems. she knows that her order is cut as required and is prepared to wait. on manic Wednesday she gave us an order for 165 lots, the largest order we have had from the lady. we also, within the hour, had another regular buyer order a larger than usual amount of card inserts. on the same day we had orders flooding in from tos for a series of new designs we had listed just days before (luckily we had a lot of these cut). in that 24 hours we had well over 200 orders. to say we were worried is an under statement, but once we got organised it was,nt too bad and the orders were all completed within a week, however, our stock was all but decimated ( we have now replaced anything that was sold). so, to the op we would say be prepared, it can happen.
    Congratulations on your mad sales. Your advise is right on.......be prepared, it can happen.

Thread Information