Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Identification document verification

Forum Newbie
    All-About joshfa81
    View joshfa81's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Identification document verification

How long does it take Ebids to verify my documents before i can log into my account Again?
    How often does it happen?

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Identification document verification

You are a new member trying to sell an expensive item. This triggers the verification program asking you for extra details about yourself (usual practice to protect all members on this site). Once you have satisfied eBid's requests, you will then be free to list your items at any price you like without any more recourse from the site. It's the weekend, eBid is a UK company, it can take perhaps a day longer than usual for the verification process to clear.

Forum Newbie
    All-About BeerDudes
    View BeerDudes's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Identification document verification-Lifetime Membership deadline

Hi, I registered for a seller account yesterday & immediately listed several items, then I received an email a few hours later, saying ebid would need more verification info which I have submitted twice now. My problem is that I only have 24 hours to make a decision about joining the seller plus lifetime membership, (of course Christmas sales I'm missing out on is also an issue) but I haven't even been able to check out how my listings are doing on your site, so I'm not looking to become a lifetime member until I'm sure how sales will go here for the products I typically sell. I figured the 24 hours that I was told I would have before loosing the discounted rate for a lifetime membership. would be ample enough time to let me know if the money is worth it or not, but now apparently my listing s have been pulled, therefore, I cant really make a sound decision on how much traffic your site actually gets for products I sell (by looking at the "views" area of my listings), I've sent the necessary paperwork twice now that I was asked for & I hate to rush you, but my 24 hours to decide on that lifetime membership is soon coming this hour. My login name is beersdudes
    > Thanks so much for any help you can be on this

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDudes View Post
    Hi, I registered for a seller account yesterday & immediately listed several items, then I received an email a few hours later, saying ebid would need more verification info which I have submitted twice now. My problem is that I only have 24 hours to make a decision about joining the seller plus lifetime membership, (of course Christmas sales I'm missing out on is also an issue) but I haven't even been able to check out how my listings are doing on your site, so I'm not looking to become a lifetime member until I'm sure how sales will go here for the products I typically sell. I figured the 24 hours that I was told I would have before loosing the discounted rate for a lifetime membership. would be ample enough time to let me know if the money is worth it or not, but now apparently my listing s have been pulled, therefore, I cant really make a sound decision on how much traffic your site actually gets for products I sell (by looking at the "views" area of my listings), I've sent the necessary paperwork twice now that I was asked for & I hate to rush you, but my 24 hours to decide on that lifetime membership is soon coming this hour. My login name is beersdudes
    If you've submitted the required doc's within the 24 hour time frame IMHO eBid should allow you to upgrade at the 24 hour price. Like Jan said, eBid is based in the UK, but it's been my experience that they work fairly quickly, (based on response times to my e mail queries).

Oh and welcome to eBid.

Happy holidaze and best wishes for many sales to all,

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Read my response at #2 - This applies to you also.

Then, once this has been processed and the 24hrs have lapsed. You can contact support@ebid.net - explain what happened - and ask that they upgrade your status to seller+ lifetime for the 49.99 offer.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDudes View Post

Thread Information