Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: New Categories and Many NEW Gift Items for Christmas in my NEW Shop for all ages~!

Forum Newbie
    View Ave's Feedback (+1907)
    All-About Ave
    View Ave's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default New Categories and Many NEW Gift Items for Christmas in my NEW Shop for all ages~!

Hi
    Well I have over 500 Brand new Jewelry Items listed in my ArtRave Jewelry Ebid store http://artrave-jewelry.ebid.net with added shipping discounts as many of my auctions now have the option of penny shipping~! Yep - you pay only a penny to ship your item~! {I pay the difference~!]

I ship every day so your item will arrive in time for Christmas whether you choose penny shipping or Priority~

I just opened http://artrave-christian-books-collectibles.ebid.net my other Ebid Store - Books & Collectibles and am listing
    Brand New Disney Princess Barbie Size Dolls NIB sealed in their new boxes~!

I am offering

Belle [from Beauty & the Beast]
    Cinderella
    Rapunzel

I also am offering a LOT of all 3 for added discounts\
    \
    For the little boys I an offering a large size action figure
    12 inch Titan Hero Spider-Man

For Kids of all ages I am offering a
    Sakar Digital Camera that takes 200 pictures and comes sealed in its original carton with all its peripheries
    including software to turn any picture into sports cards with all the emblems of all the teams~!
    This is popular still since 2007 and still sells in major stores [where I got it this week]

For Men I have watches and some jewelry in my jewelry store
    For Moms I have a wide variety of jewelry and watches
    For Teen Girls I have lots of jewelry including fad jewelry like Friendship Bracelets, Promise Rings and Bohemiam Watches
    For Tenn Boys I have watches and chains as well as rings and other jewelry suitable for young men~!

I am in the process of continual listing so check back often as every few hours you will find new merchandise as I continue to list.

Happy Holidays

Ave
    ArtRave~!

Forum Newbie
    View Ave's Feedback (+1907)
    All-About Ave
    View Ave's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: New Categories and Many NEW Gift Items for Christmas in my NEW Shop for all ages~

Hi
    I host ArtRave.com a promo network for cross promotions that links into many other groups and sites so post once and its all over the place a great tool & resource to advertise your auctions with. Part of this is located on Facebook in numerous ArtRave Groups and Pages [ not to be confused with ladygaga as I have held ArtRave ownership for several years and she has technically infringed on my copyright online - Nevertheless that mingling will dwindle over time as she moves on to other projects so at best just tolerate her presense for now.
    While I have more than a dozen groups for promos I started a new one to plug specifically for Ebid selling and sellers.
    Join me there - not for another way to spend your time as we all have little enough time as it is BUT join to post links to your auctions~! People on Facebook like to click on ready links and its proven to be a great way to cross promote pages and will work as well for our auctions~!

Just copy a link of any of your ebid auctions - keep a side window open and paste the auction URL into a comment on my Facebook Ebid group and wait a second for the page to load and then click post comment.. Its that easy and up to you if you want to incliude info ot just thel link~!

The group's URL is : https://www.facebook.com/groups/EbidAuctions/
    Using groups and like pages on Facebook , ArtRave,Twitter,Google+. Tumblr, StumbleUpon etc are great ways to cross promote your auctions to get viewers checking your items out~!
    Join an dpost URLs tp your auctions - Load pics to the photo section and place URL links in the description~! There are many free ways to promote your auctions that will increase your chances to sell~!

Ave

Thread Information