Hi
when I used to sell here and on Ebay Etsy and some PODs back in 2007-8 I found advertising to be the biggest stumbling block to success. Many callers offered me advertising but always for a price that would not work for me with the types of items I was selling as it would have cost more to advertise than I was taking ing.

So I began to research more and more and sell less and less - seeking to learn how to advertise and get viewers to my sale sites.

I found cross promotions to be important - but then where to do it was something needing to be built and strength in numbers brought about more viewers and the more viewers the greater the chance for sales.

I started a social art website to brainstorm with other artists and photographers on how we could get ourselves better known as well as trying out sites to sell at and to see how long it took on average to make a sale and also to see what sites generate more viewers that are potential buyers.

That led to the creation of http://www.ArtRave.com which is now a hub for and serves as a 'promo network' for multiple cross promotions with groups & directories to artists & other sales sites and is a way to generate presense on the google searches that link into many other groups and sites [so post once and its all over the place] a great tool & resource to advertise your auctions with.

Part of this is located on Facebook in numerous ArtRave Groups and Pages [ not to be confused with ladygaga as I have held ArtRave ownership for several years and she has technically infringed on my copyright online - Nevertheless that mingling will dwindle over time as she moves on to other projects so at best just tolerate her presense for now.

Well I started it for art as my commodity and then artists to promote as their art offered viewers more variety so if someone didnt want to buy some of my prints perhaps they would want tp buy one from one of my associates. We learned to make banners and ads and slideshows, blogs and more and kept track through our forums as the how-to-dos with proven paths that helped generate sales.

With the growth and expansion of Facebook, we found an opportunity there to spread even further and utilize their group and page availabilities to create places to post links to our sales.

While I now have more than a dozen Facebook groups & Like Pages for promos, I found it was taking alot more time posting my current auctions to each and every group [but I do] so ,much that I started a new group specifically to plug specifically for Ebid selling and sellers.

Join me there - not for another way to spend your time as we all have little enough time as it is BUT join to post links to your auctions~! People on Facebook like to click on ready links and its proven to be a great way to cross promote pages and will work as well for our auctions~!

Just copy a link of any of your ebid auctions - keep a side window open and paste the auction URL into a comment on my Facebook Ebid group and wait a second for the page to load and then click post comment.. Its that easy and up to you if you want to include info ot just thel link~!

The promo group's URL is : https://www.facebook.com/groups/EbidAuctions/

Using groups and like pages on Facebook , ArtRave,Twitter,Google+. Tumblr, StumbleUpon etc are all great ways to cross promote your auctions to get viewers checking your items out~!

Turning slideshows into videos, adding music or commentaries and then posting to Youtube is better than buying TV ads which are becoming obsolete in many cases as lots of people commerical skip and doent watch commercials anyway. Lots of TV personalities are now publically envying the new Youtube stars as they get more viewers than some TV shows do~!

Join any and all of my promo sites, read some of the how to dos in the forums to help your figure out keywords and tags and how to make slideshows and more and then post your auction URLs to your facebook pages and twitter -

Load pics to the photo section of comments and place URL links in the description~! Simple~

There are many more free ways to promote your auctions that will increase your chances to sell~!

Ave