My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: non paying bidders and final value fees

Angry non paying bidders and final value fees

how can i get my fees back?? as i have been charged final value fees on items that never were paid for.

Default Re: non paying bidders and final value fees

Quote Originally Posted by cabbagepatchdolls View Post
    how can i get my fees back?? as i have been charged final value fees on items that never were paid for.
    According to the Help: FAQ

27) How can I claim back a final value fee?

You will have the option to claim back your Final Value Fees 3 days after the second payment reminder has been posted in the After Sale Log (ASL). You must have left Negative or Neutral feedback and reported the bidder as an NPB (non paying bidder). You will then see the option 'Refund Final Value Fee' in the ASL drop down menu. Reclaimed fees are recredited to your eBid account.
    Sellers are not eligible for a Final Value Fee (FVF) credit if they refuse to sell the item in accordance with the auction terms.

I just wanted to find out ,if anyone out there, has had an item returned to them,for a full refund but then Ebid still charge final value fees.In my case it is £13 . Having already paid £49.99 to go to seller plus and by the way I did not receive a T Shirt as promised.(not that I would want it anyway.I feel that Ebid are treating me very unfairly.I Would be pleased to hear your comments,as I am sure that I am not the only one in this situation.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by monarchbutterfly View Post
    I just wanted to find out ,if anyone out there, has had an item returned to them,for a full refund but then Ebid still charge final value fees.In my case it is £13 . Having already paid £49.99 to go to seller plus and by the way I did not receive a T Shirt as promised.(not that I would want it anyway.I feel that Ebid are treating me very unfairly.I Would be pleased to hear your comments,as I am sure that I am not the only one in this situation.

your first question is answered in the post directly above yours

your second question i will answer for you

17) How do I claim my free t-shirt?

After upgrading to SELLER+ Lifetime, simply contact us via our contact form on the Helpdesk index page with your username. We will check it out and mail to your registered address.

both questions you could of answered yourself if you had read the comprehensive help tab top left of this page
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

Thread Information