Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Thread

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Political Thread

£5,170 per second the National Debt Grows.Immense

Forum Diehard
    View PetBazaar's Feedback (+41)
    All-About PetBazaar
    View PetBazaar's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hear that Labour are set to abstain on tomorrow's Trident vote.

Abstaining for Britain should be their new party motto.

View sidthelamp's Feedback (+541)
    All-About sidthelamp
    View sidthelamp's Listings
    Forum Posts

i just borrowed this , dont believe what the mainstream governments want you to belive

This year the Sea ice in the Arctic has INCREASED to a level 30% greater than in 2007The Ice in Antarctica has also increasedYou haven't heard that in the main stream media now have you!Has the worlds temp increased over the last 150 years...... Yes ....bloody good thing too. The world suffered 500 years of the " little iceage"....... However that is because solar radiation levels have increased coupled with a decrease in volcanic activity, NOT CO2 level increase.NONE of the IPCC models have been accurate in their predictions!!!....NOT BLOODY ONE!The 2009 release of the "Climategate emails" prove beyond doubt that a cabal of scientists were and still are perpetrating SCIENTIFIC FRAUD...and yet this CO2 related global warming MYTH is still being indoctrinated in our schools, media and governments
    http://uk.ebid.net/stores/under pressure

MY ATTITUDE IS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS!!!
    IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BLAME YOURSELF.

It is scientific fact that pumping CO2 into the atmosphere contributes to a warming effect. This cannot be ignored.

However, CO2 is not the only thing that affects climate and temperatures so it is incorrect to ignore the other factors, some of which are quite unpredictable as they are part of dynamic live systems.

Here in the UK where we can have huge variations in the weather during the year and from year to year the scientists have said say that they need to analyse weather patterns over 50 years before they can be confident that they can identify changes in weather patterns.

In other parts of the world the effects of climate change are very obvious – shrinking glaciers, increasingly extreme weather patterns in Australia and so on.

The risk with all of this is that human nature kicks in. People decide which side of the argument they are on and then pick and mix the available evidence to support their subjective position rather than trying to be as objective as possible, even if that means that their initial position turns out not to be quite correct.

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

i see you dont contradict my point westlondoncarparts , anyhow i shall provide some more facts later, the important news today is turkey just shot down a russian war plan, oh dear,

Forum Diehard
    View PetBazaar's Feedback (+41)
    All-About PetBazaar
    View PetBazaar's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sidthelamp View Post
    i just borrowed this , dont believe what the mainstream governments want you to belive

This year the Sea ice in the Arctic has INCREASED to a level 30% greater than in 2007The Ice in Antarctica has also increasedYou haven't heard that in the main stream media now have you!Has the worlds temp increased over the last 150 years...... Yes ....bloody good thing too. The world suffered 500 years of the " little iceage"....... However that is because solar radiation levels have increased coupled with a decrease in volcanic activity, NOT CO2 level increase.NONE of the IPCC models have been accurate in their predictions!!!....NOT BLOODY ONE!The 2009 release of the "Climategate emails" prove beyond doubt that a cabal of scientists were and still are perpetrating SCIENTIFIC FRAUD...and yet this CO2 related global warming MYTH is still being indoctrinated in our schools, media and governments
    The problem with statistics is that you can get them to prove anything. Particularly if you get to pick and choose your own dates.

Arctic ice increasing to 30% above 2007 levels certainly sounds like a good thing, until you add on the extra bit about 2007 being the record low point in arctic ice coverage,

A slightly more long term graph might show something rather different.

Name:  Figure3.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  34.5 KB
    Last edited by PetBazaar; 24th November 2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added image

Forum Saint
    View tonyreddevil's Feedback (+74)
    All-About tonyreddevil
    View tonyreddevil's Listings
    Forum Posts

(Quote)The problem with statistics is that you can get them to prove anything. Particularly if you get to pick and choose your own dates.(Quote)
    Totally Agree.

Dear Sid, I was not trying to contradict your point, just to make a general observation (not directed at you) that there are many factors that influence weather and climate and that I doubt that we really know enough about all of these factors and how they interact with each other to come up with accurate interpretations of the multiple causes and effects within climate trends. One thing we should always note however is that one of those factors, the pumping of CO2 into the atmosphere, does contribute to a warming effect so that is something that the humans can influence.

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PetBazaar View Post
    The problem with statistics is that you can get them to prove anything. Particularly if you get to pick and choose your own dates.

Arctic ice increasing to 30% above 2007 levels certainly sounds like a good thing, until you add on the extra bit about 2007 being the record low point in arctic ice coverage,

A slightly more long term graph might show something rather different.

Name:  Figure3.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  34.5 KB
    well at least that graph proves what i said is right, it also shows which is never reported by the main stream media that the ice sheets do expand and contract adding and contracting to there overall mass, that looks to me a natural rhythm not a sustained input of co2 that the mass media you have you belive is killing the planet they tell us were increasing co2 output well how can that be when we see such a variable graph, as to the blue line on a downward trend what exactly is that based on , its certainly not co2 as the yearly part shows its up and down not a steady down or up, its to my thinking another natural cycle , probably in relation to were we are and other bodies in are orbits around each other in are planatery system , another factor the climatologists do not factor publicly,

All-About sidthelamp
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by westlondoncarparts View Post
    Dear Sid, I was not trying to contradict your point, just to make a general observation (not directed at you) that there are many factors that influence weather and climate and that I doubt that we really know enough about all of these factors and how they interact with each other to come up with accurate interpretations of the multiple causes and effects within climate trends. One thing we should always note however is that one of those factors, the pumping of CO2 into the atmosphere, does contribute to a warming effect so that is something that the humans can influence.
    i know R its ok,

Thread Information