My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: A Sale - and its feedback

Post A Sale - and its feedback

There are always new threads about this kind of subject, but I make no apology for this one is it underlines the importance of trying things out.

i have been actively selling here, after several years membership, since last August and have just made my third sale. All three have been to new members.

The first sale went on MAO - I received no feedback, but that choice is up to the buyer. The second, a smaller sale, did not have MAO but again no feedback.

The third was last Sunday evening and the item was received by the buyer today. With this one I had removed it from MAO and simply dropped the price to the minimum I would have accepted. It sold within the week and I received this feedback:

"GREAT 1st EXPERIENCE ON EBID ....MANY THANKS!!"

To say I am very pleased is an understatement, not simply because the item sold but because the buyer is likely to look at eBid again and perhaps pass on the word. Any good feedback would have been well received and I would not have commented; it's the opening remark that I feel encouraging.

So for now I'll continue as I am doing, making the odd tweak here and there. Now I really must add more stock as there needs to be much more.

Default Re: A Sale - and its feedback

I hope you will have many more sales - you have positive outlook that will pay off for you! I admire that.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you for making that buyer's experience good - that helps us all.

I think that realistic prices and more listings are the important things for eBid success.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

View lakeleilani's Feedback (+434)
    All-About lakeleilani
    View lakeleilani's Listings
    Forum Posts

Yes, good work, Cambrensis. Here's to many more sales for you in the future.
    http://lake-leilani.ebid.net Fair Trade Clothes and accessories with a boho twist. For men, women and children.
    http://lake-leilani-occasions.ebid.net Handcrafted Cards and Fair Trade Gift Wrap.
    http://lake-leilani-gifts.ebid.net Fair Trade and Handcrafted gifts, incense and homeware.

Thread Information