Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parcel2go customers be careful

Default Re: Parcel2go customers be careful

Just found out that parcel2go DO NOT include any compensation cover as standard for ANY service that you book with them.

https://www.parcel2go.com/help-centre/answer/60

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
    View lofty100e's Feedback (+74)
    All-About lofty100e
    View lofty100e's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Parcel2go customers be careful

Quote Originally Posted by kazeran View Post
    Its incredible. It seems as if everyone is taking services and goods/products away. Compensation is shrinking along with the sizes of products in the shops.
    P2G have basically removed all loss compensation for small parcels, mind you only a few items ever qualified for compensation anyway. Have you seen their exemption list?
    Goods in the supermarkets are getting smaller, even butterkist have knocked 20g out of their microwave popcorn and have you seen the size of a "Frys Turkish Delight"?
    If we were to try any of this malarkey we would be in deep do doo's.
    The basic reasoning behind it is that costs are going up, but the providers are reluctant to increase the costs by too much; therefore they cut back on the contents (added extras such as insurance and cutting the size of the chocolate bars).in

A few years ago the travel industry was investigated and castigated for unfair pricing of the insurance they offered; that may have something to do with it although I doubt it. Not offering the insurance means that they can cut a few more staff off the payroll, or transfer them to something more profitable.

The same cost-cutting is going on all over the holiday company I travel with used to include 2 or 3 trips in the 5 day holiday with no extra cost. It is now down to one while the others are "optional".

Incidentally does any one know of an organisation that provides insurance for sending parcels or post if the carrier does not offer it?
    To view my listings: click here: www.loftys-stores.com

To join eBid click this link: http://uk.ebid.net/buddy/253503

Thread Information