My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Non-Selling Sellers with LAME excuses

Angry Non-Selling Sellers with LAME excuses

Beware, if you are looking to buy from the seller called wellset as all they are doing is using this site for inventory. They never re-open as promised and are just wasting everyone`s time. We have waited months, yes months, to purchase from them and all they do is keep changing their re-opening date and when it arrives, they change it again. This site needs to shut these people down, as it just gives the site a bad name.

View rokins_toys's Feedback (+770)
    All-About rokins_toys
    View rokins_toys's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Non-Selling Sellers with LAME excuses

I was in a similar situation last year with an eBid seller, think it was last year. I have no idea if they are still on here or not though as I cannot remember their username lol.

Anyways, I was on the verge of running out of parcel tape, so needed a quick 6 or 12 rolls, searched on eBid first, found someone selling the scotch parcel tape but I could not buy it haha! There was something like a 60+ day wait before I could purchase the parcel tape and I was like what the hell is this about lol. Contacted seller, they just said I would have to wait the 60+ days and forget what else they had said.

Ended up having to buy the parcel tape on the dark side site and got a better deal than other sellers on eBid unfortunately as well as the dark side site sellers as this seller was offering a 12 pack of scotch parcel tape for the same price most other sellers were offering the scotch 6 pack parcel tape.
    “Doing business without proper advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you are doing but nobody else does and the girl doesn't even know you're winking at her either."

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiganstamps View Post
    Beware, if you are looking to buy from the seller called wellset as all they are doing is using this site for inventory. They never re-open as promised and are just wasting everyone`s time. We have waited months, yes months, to purchase from them and all they do is keep changing their re-opening date and when it arrives, they change it again. This site needs to shut these people down, as it just gives the site a bad name.
    Have you contacted the eBid-powers-that-be about this? If not, email support@ebid.net with your concerns or use the 'Report' tab on that user's About Me page or from one of their listings.

Seems odd that they never re-open their stores with the amount of listings they have.

Support have been notified and they are "trying to contact the seller". That was 2 days ago. I doubt they will answer Support as they will not answer me and they will keep listing more items until someone puts a stop to this. By the way, I have been told they are doing a similar thing on another site and are actually selling on eBay under a different name.

View suesjools's Feedback (+586)
    All-About suesjools
    View suesjools's Listings
    Forum Posts

My guess is that if they don't respond to support they will be shut down; it's not nice (or smart) to mess with the powers that be.

Best wishes for many sales to all,

Thread Information