Thread: Feebay reaching new lows

Forum Newbie
    View bgandc's Feedback (+2841)
    All-About bgandc
    View bgandc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Angry Feebay reaching new lows

How crap is that site?
    I found some items I want from a foreign seller, he has buy it nows and I have done a deal on combined postage.
    however because he has it listed a certain way they want me to buy each one, pay full postage on eveything, about 560 euros, then rely on a seller I have never met goodwill to refund 540 euros. what the hell happened to invoices and combined postage, or is it so hell bent on becoming amazon it forgets that people might want to buy more than 1 thing.
    so not only am i supposed to have the cash in my account I might never get it back and can do nothing about it.
    so not only has seller not made 56 sales, ebay have pratted themselves out of fees for those 56 sales.
    even the agent i contacted to ask what was going on didn't know that was the case.
    IDIOTS

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Feebay reaching new lows

That would probably be a good reason to purchase from a seller on eBid. If you don't like the restrictions a site places on its sellers, it is probably best to look for a site that doesn't. Perhaps, in that way, more sellers will find it easier to make the decision to switch sites.

Unfortunately, many sellers have spent many years and considerable effort to build businesses on the bay. Through no fault of their own, that site has made it next to impossible for them to conduct business in a reasonable manner. If it were a case of the government stepping in and regulating a business we would probably call it over regulation. However, in the case of the bay, I suppose it would be described as a case of a company trying to micro-manage vendors businesses. Unfortunately, as often happens with governmental interference, corporate interference can muck things up just as badly.

Hopefully, the seller of the goods that you seek will find his way to eBid and you will be able to make your purchase. Unfortunately, for you to suggest that to him would run afoul of the bay's rules.

Forum Newbie
    View bgandc's Feedback (+2841)
    All-About bgandc
    View bgandc's Listings
    Forum Posts

it's all to rob more fees, the items I want are in Italy, each on costs 6euros with 10 euros postage, however he said he would take 20euro postage for them all, fair deal.
    however ebay because of their greed wants the fees from the postage as well, so he would have to pay fees not on 6euros but 16euros.
    I tell everyone about ebid, getting them to listen and realise that this is far better is uphill.

Tell him to edit the listings, untick seller requires immediate payment for bins then put them in your shopping basket and request an invoice from seller, it's his fault not ebays he has not set up his selling prefs properly.

Thread Information