Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: How Can I Do A Multiple Listing w/"Choose Your Shade"???

Post How Can I Do A Multiple Listing w/"Choose Your Shade"???

I have over 25 same brand eye shadows of several different shades, which I would like to put them on one listing here on Ebid. I am seeing on another internet site that they are able to list these same eye shadows on one listing where you can click the listing and you can choose the one eye shadow shade that you want and only pay for the one that you want.

For instance...If I chose to buy 1 brown eye shadow, I just click "Brown Eye Shadow" and purchase only one. Or, if I desire to buy brown, blue and pink eye shadow, I just click these three on their drop-down menu and purchase the three colors of eye shadows that I want.

I hope that I am making myself clear, but I really would like to know because I don't want to list all of these eye shadows and load my Ebid pages with 25 or more of the same listings in different colors. Hopefully, I can list them just like the other site where, the potential buyer(s) can use a menu to choose the colors they want on one listing...Your help will be HIGHLY appreciated!!!

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: How Can I Do A Multiple Listing w/"Choose Your Shade"???

Quote Originally Posted by MillerCyberMall View Post
    I have over 25 same brand eye shadows of several different shades, which I would like to put them on one listing here on Ebid. I am seeing on another internet site that they are able to list these same eye shadows on one listing where you can click the listing and you can choose the one eye shadow shade that you want and only pay for the one that you want.

For instance...If I chose to buy 1 brown eye shadow, I just click "Brown Eye Shadow" and purchase only one. Or, if I desire to buy brown, blue and pink eye shadow, I just click these three on their drop-down menu and purchase the three colors of eye shadows that I want.

I hope that I am making myself clear, but I really would like to know because I don't want to list all of these eye shadows and load my Ebid pages with 25 or more of the same listings in different colors. Hopefully, I can list them just like the other site where, the potential buyer(s) can use a menu to choose the colors they want on one listing...Your help will be HIGHLY appreciated!!!
    Multi variation listings (according to a recent eBid Newsletter) are coming soon to eBid..... in the meantime, I'm afraid it's list each colour separately.

Last edited by cheaver; 10th January 2016 at 07:04 PM.

Default Re: How Can I Do A Multiple Listing w/"Choose Your Shade"???

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Multi variation listings (according to a recent eBid Newsletter) are coming soon to eBid..... in the meantime, I'm afraid it's list each colour separately.

Thanks so much!! I will do this until the new format comes to Ebid!!!

Thread Information