Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help with PC

Default Help with PC

How do i put my computer back to factory settings on XP, I know I have done this before but can't remember and we cannot get the new windows 10 computer to work as it asking for allsorts of junk, like microsoft account and sign in for this that and the other, i cannot be bothered even trying with it anymore.

Default Re: Help with PC

Thank you Damian, I though you could use system restore to do it so will try this later, I think it may be prudent to get the windows 10 working first.

Okay I now have a clean version of XP that does not work, has anyone got a windows 7 and key or should i put linux in, the other thing is the bios needs updating so I can put more ram in it anyone any ideas.
    I cant download mint to it as like i said it will not connect up to bt's brainless hub

If you are using "wifi" then you may have to reinstall the drivers. No hub can communicate otherwise, especially as Windows is not good at finding them. When it tells you "the drivers are up-to-date", do not believe it until you have checked with the manufacturer of the hardware involved.

I had it on an ethernet cable cam. but i am more concerned with updating the bios at the moment. I have the update on a dvd from Packard Bell but went in there and could not get anything to move up or down as of course you use mouse control, i was just going to open it and chuck the CD in and cross my fingers.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Yes well thicko here downloaded it intensionally
    You could always lie.

I am disgusted with this operating system, for gods sake a word processor is a standard requirement, this operating system is of no use to me whatsoever for what I use it for, this is basically a operating system for games and reading the internet and not a work machine, comprehensive program my butt. it is the worst operating system I have had to date.

Thread Information