My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Can't get to the correct My eBid details page

Default Can't get to the correct My eBid details page

I've sold a few things this week, and this has happened every time. I can't get to the page in My eBid > Listings I Ran With Sales that has the box on the right that lets me add information to the ASL. The thumbnail on the left and a big checkmark under the title "Sold" also are displayed, I didn't copy them here.

I've tried everything I can think of, and this is the only display that comes up.

I can enter this information by opening the individual page, but it was much faster and easier to be able to use the original setting with the entry boxes for all listings on the right. If this is a design change, OK, I'll live with it. If it's a glitch, perhaps someone will take a look.

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Can't get to the correct My eBid details page

If bits seem to be missing from the edges of a page it is always worth trying CTRL + 0 (zero) to ensure the page is not zoomed.

Default Re: Can't get to the correct My eBid details page

The CNTL + 0 doesn't change anything. There's supposed to be a row of status markers, green or red, plus a box to enter bits of data (such as date shipped). All missing, instead there's a black check mark under a column titled "sold" which is rather pointless since these came up as "Listings I Ran With Sales." That checkmark isn't picked up when I copy the row.

Thread Information