My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: buyer being belligerent

Default buyer being belligerent

Friday night I received some offers on some items. I wasn't thrilled with the offers but they were okay so I accepted them. Buyer paid. No big deal. Saturday I received some more offers from the same buyer. I declined those offers. The buyer then sent me a message saying I sell junk (he used a different word) and that i have no idea what I have. I responded, said that i do not know i have and if i have junk, he shouldn't make offers. I have his order ready to go this morning and I got a message from him saying if he doesn't have tracking information by 9:00 am he wants his money back. He spent $3 so if he wants his money back, that's fine. He also called me some expletives. I obviously have proof of the conversation back and forth between the two of us and other than telling him not to make offers on my things if he thinks their junk, I never responded to him. I suspect that no matter what I do, I'm going to receive negative feedback. If i refund him, he will leave me negative. If i mail his purchase, he will do the same. Is there a way for me to avoid this? Also, he is an ebid seller as well, I would like to report him for his comments. Is there a way to do that? Finally, is there a way to block him and stop him from purchasing from me any further?

Thanks

Default Re: buyer being belligerent

If the buyer does leave negative then contact support@ebid.net and send them the conversations you have had. They are very good and will review it and get rid of unfair feedback for you. You can ban the person by going to 'My blackball' on the left hand column of your My eBid page and adding their user name there. Hope this helps.

Thank you. Blackball talks about removing someone from bidding on your auctions. Will it also work for items that are not auctions?

Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, United Kingdom
    View olivia8143's Feedback (+1394)
    All-About olivia8143
    View olivia8143's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by downsandouts View Post
    Thank you. Blackball talks about removing someone from bidding on your auctions. Will it also work for items that are not auctions?
    Yes it stops them buying any of your items. Also you could name and shame them here so that we too can blackball them as I don't particularly fancy dealing with such a stroppy "buyer"

Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    View bluebedouin's Feedback (+107)
    All-About bluebedouin
    View bluebedouin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Refund his money then send a message to support with copies of his messages.Hopefully they will ban him from the site.People like that aren't wanted here.

Thread Information