Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: eBid app query

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default eBid app query

After a previous failure of the eBid app to work at all for me I decided to take another look at it to see if things had changed for the better. I can't see any way to list an item for sale by auction, only using BuyNow. Has this always been the case?

Default Re: eBid app query

It is truly an appalling app - with next to no functionality other than for browsing - and then the experience is dire. It's enough to turn anyone to the otherside:-)

Quote Originally Posted by FortesMentum View Post
    It is truly an appalling app - with next to no functionality other than for browsing - and then the experience is dire. It's enough to turn anyone to the otherside:-)
    I thought I'd come back here and see if anything's improved. I got my first smartphone last year and using the ebay app has been a game changer for me over there. Not for general use, that would be daft. I still prepare all listings on the desktop, but I do everything except adding photos. Having made one or more drafts, I switch to the phone, take the photos, bish bosh, job done. No more messing about with camera cards.

Could eBid be a comparable experience now?

I've got this Virgin Media box I want to flog, tried it on ebay and got the listing pulled. It seems that Virgin want to prevent such sales. So I thought I'd try it here instead. If it sells I might even give eBid another try more seriously (my experiment some years ago was disastrous, I'd previously sold craft supplies successfully here, but retro electronics was an utter flop).
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Not even a reply??? So I guess the answer is that nothing's improved, at least on the app front. How disappointing.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information