Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Scott Specialized Catalogue USA - Interested in information for precancels

Default Scott Specialized Catalogue USA - Interested in information for precancels

Does anyone have a catalogue that they are interested in listing?

It doesn't have to be a newer catalogue ... an older one would be fine. The stamps that I'm researching are older precancels. If you have one to get rid of and you don't want a lot of $ for it, I would be interested in seeing your eBid listing.

Default Re: Scott Specialized Catalogue USA - Interested in information for precancels

Not sure what information you need, but have you checked out the Smithsonian site (https://arago.si.edu/)? It has a wealth of info (including Scott numbers) and I have found if pretty easy to navigate.

Default Re: Scott Specialized Catalogue USA - Interested in information for precancels

Quote Originally Posted by hurryb4itsgone View Post
    Not sure what information you need, but have you checked out the Smithsonian site (https://arago.si.edu/)? It has a wealth of info (including Scott numbers) and I have found if pretty easy to navigate.
    Thanks, hurry. I will have a look at the website.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Thanks, hurry. I will have a look at the website.
    You're welcome! Hope it gives you what you seek. I do work with a couple of other sites to do my stamp research. If you tell me what specific information you need perhaps I can make other recommendations.

Thread Information