Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebid Ninja Lister uploading problems

Question Ebid Ninja Lister uploading problems

Hi, I have several auctions ready for uploading using the ebid ninja lister and I am getting an error message stating . . . "the auctions were not uploaded, please try again"! There is no message that identifies the reason behind the upload failure. It's been several days now and I've never had this problem before.

I've checked the settings, my internet connection is fine so I really do not know why I am unable to upload the items in my "Good To Go" section. I even tried uploading one at a time and I still get the same message.

Thanks in advance . . .

Attachment 61329
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by giovis57cases; 6th September 2019 at 03:08 PM. Reason: I would like to add a screenshot if possible of the error message.

Angry Re: Ebid Ninja Lister uploading problems

I'm replying to my own thread to point out that I've updated Adobe Air to see if that fixes the problem. No. Problem still present. Interesting though that no one has replied to my thread that I posted over 4 days ago. Especially no one from Ebid Support . . .

Default Re: Ebid Ninja Lister uploading problems

Past causes of time-outs have been images that are too large (you might want to try reducing them to 1600x1200 pixels or smaller), trying to upload to a new store that hasn't been put online yet, using an outdated version of NL. If none of those is the case, you may need to contact support@eBid.net directly.

Poulton-le-fylde, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View Gill's Feedback (+517)
    All-About Gill
    View Gill's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giovis57cases View Post
    Hi, I have several auctions ready for uploading using the ebid ninja lister and I am getting an error message stating . . . "the auctions were not uploaded, please try again"! There is no message that identifies the reason behind the upload failure. It's been several days now and I've never had this problem before.

I've checked the settings, my internet connection is fine so I really do not know why I am unable to upload the items in my "Good To Go" section. I even tried uploading one at a time and I still get the same message.

Thanks in advance . . .

Attachment 61329
    You need to put 1:1 in the store category (Store Cat.) column.
    Last edited by Gill; 12th September 2019 at 07:46 PM.
    Gill (pronounced Jill) "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful" William Morris 1834 - 1896

I've already contacted support and they suggested a possible connection problem caused either anti-virus or some other program. I checked that angle and no issues with the anti -virus or windows firewall. I've also backe dated my computer to an earlier date and time to see if that faixes the problem ... Nope. . . .
    I've never faced this problem before and I can bulk upload using the excel spreadsheet.

So if anyome has some other suggestion, I'd be welcoming your suggestions candidly . . . !

Because I prefer using the Ninja Lister interface over the spreadsheet anyday . . .

Thanks

No . . . you need to put in the correct store category . . . If you don't select a category, Ninja Lister will not allow you to save your auction much less have it in the "Good To Go Bucket" . . . the fact that it's in the "Good To Go Bucket", that means that each auction has the category selection "selected". . . but thanks anyway . . .

This is a much more complicated problem than not inputting the correct information.

Ninja Lister executes to the point where it compresses the file into a .zip format for uploading including the images.

However, when the program attempts to connect to the internet and upload to the correct account it says "the auction file was not uploaded!" Please try again . . . " There is no message outlining (that identifies) the problem. So that in itself is a problem . . . No apparent cause? . . .

Thanks for your help,

No . . . you need to put in the correct store category . . . If you don't select a category, Ninja Lister will not allow you to save your auction much less have it in the "Good To Go Bucket" . . . the fact that it's in the "Good To Go Bucket", that means that each auction has the category selection "selected". . . but thanks anyway . . .

This is a much more complicated problem than not inputting the correct information.

Ninja Lister executes to the point where it compresses the file into a .zip format for uploading including the images.

However, when the program attempts to connect to the internet and upload to the correct account it says "the auction file was not uploaded!" Please try again . . . " There is no message outlining (that identifies) the problem. So that in itself is a problem . . . No apparent cause? . . .

Thanks for your help,
    If I understand correctly, you're saying the error reporting is cr*p? If so, have you told support and asked them to escalate it to Gazza?
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Correct, the error messaging coding is cr*p and s*ck's . . . I'll do with the excel spreadsheet. I've got no choice.

Before I came to the forum I went to support which was unable to determine what's causing the problem. So that's why I'm looking for answers in the forum.

Before I came to the forum I went to support which was unable to determine what's causing the problem. So that's why I'm looking for answers in the forum.
    That's sad to hear. I guess support has been scaled up. In the old days Gazza would probably have asked you for the file that's causing difficulty, and used it to make tests himself.

At the very least, it's worth reporting that cr*p error message in the Website Glitches forum.
    Click for bargain auctions!

Dropbox for 2GB of offsite storage to simplify your life. Click here, to get an extra 500MB of space!

Thread Information