Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Cant find my store in Google Shopping

Default Cant find my store in Google Shopping

Hi folks,

Is there anything i haven't done in order to search for my store and the store listings in Google Shopping ? I have 1 current listing showing in GS from earlier this year and added 3 more today.
    However if do a search of a few ebid stores, for example fellow Ebider BigKidsattic's store i can see all the listings from his store in GS but if search for Ebid Retrogoodness i get o results. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Default Re: Cant find my store in Google Shopping

You need to put the word 'EXEMPT' into the bar code box and not the brand box. Also check your defaults on your My eBid page to make sure the box is ticked to send your listings to Google Shopping. If you have identical listings running on another site then Google won't show your listings here as they don't accept duplicates. Hope this helps.

I have upgraded yesterday, would you advise just bulk editing and using Exempt or manually putting the barcode in if there is one?

If you have a bar code then I would use it, also the same with ISBN numbers. The word 'EXEMPT' is used for vintage items that don't have a code. Google might get a bit narked if you are listing new items without the code and might not show the item.

Cool thanks

Hello,
    By searching through this forum I was able to solve my problem of listings not appearing on Google by using the word EXEMPT in the barcode field.
    I am trying to find a way to bulk edit this change as I have over 5,000 listings.
    As far as I can see the barcode field does not show up in the bulk edit template.
    Please advise if I am blind or if you know of a way to bulk edit this change.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MintedTreasures View Post
    Hello,
    By searching through this forum I was able to solve my problem of listings not appearing on Google by using the word EXEMPT in the barcode field.
    I am trying to find a way to bulk edit this change as I have over 5,000 listings.
    As far as I can see the barcode field does not show up in the bulk edit template.
    Please advise if I am blind or if you know of a way to bulk edit this change.
    Thanks
    You might have found the answer already, but if not. the Barcode field shows in the edit page once you have loaded your listing into it to edit, just click on the box next to Barcode which will probably already have Exempt entered into it and choose Submit Changes

Thread Information