Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: CC Update Issue

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default CC Update Issue

There seems to be a problem with updating the expiration dates of credit cards required to be kept registered on eBid. Attempts to update the expiration date results in an error message and the data not being updated but the token debit to verify the account is immediately debited from the account.

View JaBek1's Feedback (+25)
    All-About JaBek1
    View JaBek1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: CC Update Issue

​The glitch seems to be corrected now. However, I recommend anyone that has recently updated their registered card data to double check that it has updated correctly.

Kirton In Lindsey, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
    View yellerbelly's Feedback (+97)
    All-About yellerbelly
    View yellerbelly's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: CC Update Issue

I have been in touch with support today and not got very far just repeatedly being told credit card details are not held on ebid. then why do I have to update them, every time I get my bill I pay from my Paypal account apart from once when I was late logging in and they then took it from my credit card, stupid amount think it was around a £1 surely it would cost them something like that in fees, not only that I think it was detrimental to my account, I eventually closed it. Below replies I have had to my questions.

"All card information is sent via our secure encryption partners directly through to our merchant service providers. We do not see or have access to your card information.'

'If possible please try to use a different type of card or contact your card provider to ascertain more information on your problem.'

'All card information is sent via our secure encryption partners directly through to our merchant service providers. We do not see or have access to your card information.'

'In other words, your card information is not stored at eBid.'

'Unfortunately, Paypal do not allow us to set up Paypal for Lifetime members.'

'We agree but it is a Paypal policy.'

All these answers and still not answered 'why do you need my card details when I pay my fees via paypal' in the and eventually I have given up, 🤦*♀️🤦*♀️🤦*♀️I will continue to pay my fees from my Paypal account (sadly which is not very often due to amount owed!!)😣😣😣 as I have done in the past and see what happens, no response to my question on whether my listings would be removed because not updated. Thank goodness I did not give up on the other side.😌😌

Oh how I have missed my monthly table tops this year which I did with my sister, I did the driving she did the lifting and it did get me out.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information