eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banned on that other auction site?

Default Banned on that other auction site?

tried logging in on that other auction site to find that due to suspicious activity my account is now disabled and that I'm no longer a register user. yet I'm still able to log in. Thank god for eBid unfortunately there is some items that I want isn't available on ebid but is on eBay.
    Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET
    27hours 30minutes without sleep

Default Re: Banned on that other auction site?

Your account has been suspended

According to our records, your account has violated our site policies. We've sent a note to c**********s@yahoo.co.uk informing you of this decision.

I'm banned on their forums but have not received any email from them

Don't walk in front of me..I may not follow-don't walk behind me..I may not lead-just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

I’ve violated a few of their policies mentioning Ebid on the boards - and even in feedback.

With regard to items I can’t find here, if they are from business sellers - ask them if they’d thought of selling on here as well and then they would make more more money and you would buy off them?

Best of luck here, it’s harder work but at least you don’t have to ‘OBEY’ !

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

That other site appears to be messing a lot of people about. I have been a member there since 2006 but they appear not to want me there as a seller since I am not able to use their new payment system

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Earlier this year, I got a notifications to change my avatar and my profile.
    I had eBid on both of them.
    B u t . . . . . .

I haven't yet been notified on any of my postings referring to ebid on people looking for new selling sites, or where fellow sellers are going and such. I even had some people contact me through their messager about eBid.

Knock on wood, I don't get in trouble.
    I am tempted to change my avatar again since some time has passed

I've never violated their rules though, just never used it since 2019. But have always checked items, then when I saw something I put a bid on it to then be notified that my bids were removed due to a violation. I believe it's cause my IP keeps changing when I have a router reset
    Albert Camus

PERSONAL RECORD SET

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craig7501 View Post
    I've never violated their rules though, just never used it since 2019. But have always checked items, then when I saw something I put a bid on it to then be notified that my bids were removed due to a violation. I believe it's cause my IP keeps changing when I have a router reset

If that is true, wouldn't it be a problem for anyone who use a VPN. Perhaps some who uses one could let us know if they have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    If that is true, wouldn't it be a problem for anyone who use a VPN. Perhaps some who uses one could let us know if they have problems.

I have to keep my wits about me as I use a VPN. Have to remember to switch to normal for feePay and Orinoco - Paypal, too. An added problem occurred when I changed to a new laptop, so my bank was "seeing" a different I.P. I don't mind solving the odd problem as it keeps my old brain active; however, I do object to having to bash my head against the wall!!!!

Forum Newbie
    View RogerandOwl's Feedback (+6388)
    All-About RogerandOwl
    View RogerandOwl's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all, what is a VPN? I'm as tech savvy as a worm with an inability to burrow through earth.

Virtual = virtual private network

Thread Information