eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eBid Support

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: eBid Support

VLC, You were not ridiculed! I am genuinely puzzled why you would make your first ever post on here a negative one in the wrong place.

By the looks of it, you have products which should do well on here - very niche so the absence of listing fees would make here the right place to list them.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by VLChurchill View Post
    Not for me ! Everytime I attempt to contact someone it just brings me round in circles back to the forum !! I might as well stay on eb*y which makes me feel very very sad
    Did you figure out whatever it was that you were wanting help with?

Quote Originally Posted by VLChurchill View Post
    Not for me ! Everytime I attempt to contact someone it just brings me round in circles back to the forum !! I might as well stay on eb*y which makes me feel very very sad
    You don't need to feel sad! Just keep in mind that this is a different site, with different attitudes. Many of the people here are here because they didn't like the other site's attitudes either. That's especially true on these boards where you won't find the animosity, and aggression you might be used to over there.

Relax a little and you'll find all the help you need
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Well, all I can say is "Thank-you" to eBid support team.
    Today, I received an email telling me that they had removed a message that I had received on one of my listings.
    It was from an unknown person that was offering me his services as my account - services manager as "he had been looking at my profile".

I think it is just wonderful that our team here look out for us and shield us from improper proposals, where else would you get this?

Hats off to our wonderful support ....
    Visit my clothes store -here
    Look in my treasure in trove ! here
    For
    soy wax candles, tarts & melts click here
    For trading cards click here
    Visit my Tazo barhere

Quote Originally Posted by Tropical_Trish View Post

It was from an unknown person that was offering me his services as my account - services manager as "he had been looking at my profile".

Oh I get loads of these as messages on my websites, always telling me how great my site is but how they can make it better for me.... Seem to spend half my life online deleting the damn things.... Well, maybe that is an exaggeration, but I get at least one a week, mainly from Asian based countries.

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11857)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Concur that it is not difficult to contact Support here on eBid ...they certainly respond quick enough and are approachable.

To me, sometimes they are not generous with the real truth about an issue: which means they do not know in my opinion and so sidetrack you with a sweeping statement that has no relevance to your original question (please see my recent problems elsewhere)

However, I do believe eBid support does a good job keeping the system working, but they are only managing a regime that does not always reveal the truth of how/why it works in my opinion.

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11857)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Oh I get loads of these as messages on my websites, always telling me how great my site is but how they can make it better for me.... Seem to spend half my life online deleting the damn things.... Well, maybe that is an exaggeration, but I get at least one a week, mainly from Asian based countries.
    I get up to 10 emails a day, telling me how I can improve my website/rankings/sexlife/orders - you name it! Aren't they kind to think of me?

Thread Information