Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Research sold listings?

Forum Newbie
    All-About deeLouise
    View deeLouise's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Research sold listings?

Does eBid allow sold items to come up in search results? Being able to do so helped me to put a competitive and reasonable price on my buy it now items on that other 'e' site. If they do, how do I access sold listings? Thank you.

All-About metalworker0
    View metalworker0's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Research sold listings?

Quote Originally Posted by deeLouise View Post
    Does eBid allow sold items to come up in search results? Being able to do so helped me to put a competitive and reasonable price on my buy it now items on that other 'e' site. If they do, how do I access sold listings? Thank you.
    You can only see completed listings, called "search closed" and that does not tell you if the item sold or not.

You search, then the results come up, there is a box on top of the search results, with an advanced tab .....click the advanced tab ,...then tick "search closed" in the box that comes up .

The search closed results will then display.

You can do that, but it will tell you didley squat as regards research. ..that's all there is

Sorry metalworker0 but thats wrong. You CAN see what items have sold when you click the icon " search closed ".
    If an item has sold there will be either of the following just below the price, or beside the price - a " Buy It Now " icon or " Best Offer " icon to show the best offer price was accepted.

For example if I do a search for Nintendo items and hit the icon search closed, I can see a Zelda Game sold on 20/07/21 and a Nintendo Switch game called Steins sold on 18/07/21. To conclude, you can search sold listings to find out what has sold by following the instructions above.

All-About metalworker0
    View metalworker0's Listings
    Forum Posts

ok i see now

only by doing the Nintendo search though

all my searches for different items brought nothing up in the past ..so assumed that's how it worked.

all the best..mark

Thread Information