My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: A question about bulk edit

Default A question about bulk edit

(I don't know what category this question should be in.)

All my BIN listings are 10 days with 10 auto-reposts. Since the listings are all in Shops, I can bulk edit them when the auto-reposts get low, so that I don't actually have to relist when the reposts run out.

Some of the listings are stamps with a low BIN price. Let's say that I want to bulk edit these stamps from 10 day to Run Until Sold.

Is there a way to select the Stamp Shop items and then filter the items under a certain price into the edit bucket in order to complete the change?

Default Re: A question about bulk edit

I can't see a way to do this. Judging by the lack of response, I guess that the the ability to edit this way via bulk edit isn't something anyone else would find useful, so I'll let it be. If I decide to do an edit based on price, I'll do the listings one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    I can't see a way to do this. Judging by the lack of response, I guess that the the ability to edit this way via bulk edit isn't something anyone else would find useful, so I'll let it be. If I decide to do an edit based on price, I'll do the listings one at a time.
    Only looked myself.
    The only way I can see for Bulk Edit this way is to select the Ebid store, then store category.
    And depending on how many items are in that category, add them all, then View Bucket, sort into either Price Low to high (or High to low) and delete the items not needed for editing.
    Of course if you do it this way, it's best to have the category page open too and in order of price, either low to high or high to low, so you know which need deleting from the Bucket.
    This way might take a while, but it's probably quicker than doing it one listing at a time, depending on how many you need editing.
    Hope this helps in some way.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKidsAttic View Post
    Only looked myself.
    The only way I can see for Bulk Edit this way is to select the Ebid store, then store category.
    And depending on how many items are in that category, add them all, then View Bucket, sort into either Price Low to high (or High to low) and delete the items not needed for editing.
    Of course if you do it this way, it's best to have the category page open too and in order of price, either low to high or high to low, so you know which need deleting from the Bucket.
    This way might take a while, but it's probably quicker than doing it one listing at a time, depending on how many you need editing.
    Hope this helps in some way.
    Thank you. Yes, I think what you've described is the best way to do this edit. I appreciate your comments.

Thread Information