eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: I need a reminder

View ropegg's Feedback (+424)
    All-About ropegg
    View ropegg's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I need a reminder

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    I need to update my credit card but can't find the right spot-----could someone please help me!

Hi Youmeus,

Hope things are going ok for you and family. I think you can do it by looking on the left side of the screen under My Options and near the bottom click on My Subscription. On the bottom of the first section Your Current eBid Subscription you should be able to click on the red Update link on the right and change it. Hope this helps and be blessed.
    My stores:
    Ropegg
    Cups-Cups-Cups
    And Other Stuff
    Peggy A's Jewels

God Bless and have a great day!!!!

View youmeus's Feedback (+203)
    All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ropegg View Post
    Hi Youmeus,

Hope things are going ok for you and family. I think you can do it by looking on the left side of the screen under My Options and near the bottom click on My Subscription. On the bottom of the first section Your Current eBid Subscription you should be able to click on the red Update link on the right and change it. Hope this helps and be blessed.
    Thank You! I thought I had opened all of the options but guess I didn't go deep enough.
    We are doing ok, just getting older. I have back problems and get 6 injections at a time and now am having therapy to avoid surgery but it leaves me sore (I can live with that) and exhausted (frustrating), Praying relief will follow all the hard work.

It is good to see you are still here and I plan to be more active ASAP. I either need to get to selling more or start boxing things up and moving them out. Wish you lived closer I could fill your vehicle when you come by for a cup of tea and a cookie!

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

I see you are in Missouri.
    I wanted to (Still want to) move to Missouri.

I fell in love with the "cities" of Novelty, Elmer and Ethel.
    On the other side there is a place called Unica that I also liked.

Good that you will be more active here. Might take your mind off the back.

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry I didn't check back in sooner to see this reply.

I'm located in NE MO about 25 miles from Iowa and 70 from IL. 15 miles from any shopping including groceries. It has been quiet, peaceful and beautiful until about 1 1/2 years ago when the wind power came in so now we can see the lights of 100 or so just by walking around our house & looking in various directions. Some days they are okay and other days they are quite noisy. In the process of bringing this green power to our area they tore up our roads with the heavy equipment and there is lots of road repair going on now.

I know there are problems wherever you live but I have been in this area all of my long life and hate to see the land misused & abused.

I'm familiar with the small towns you mentioned and they would be friendly, welcoming area. Most Missourians are friendly and welcoming but some might take a little while to make you feel at home.

Have you been in Wisconsin all of your life?

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by youmeus View Post
    I'm familiar with the small towns you mentioned and they would be friendly, welcoming area. Most Missourians are friendly and welcoming but some might take a little while to make you feel at home.

Have you been in Wisconsin all of your life?
    Yes, I have lived in Wisconsin my whole life.

Years back, when I was looking for a place to live down there, that there are some very nice people.
    One of my drives, I had to turn off onto a dirt road and abandon the truck. I had an orange and black bumble bee that got into the truck and I didn't know if it was on me or still in the truck. I had a truck pull up to me and asked what was going on. He was one of the local farmers and I ended up at his home and met his mostly deaf wife. When I would make trips down there, I would stop at their place and brought photos and things from my area for them to see. One of the trips, I made sure I had work pants and helped his wife weed the gardens until he came home.

I really still want to move, but after a car accident, it left me hanging and I am not sure how to "just do it".

All-About youmeus
    View youmeus's Listings
    Forum Posts

I don't have any comments on "how to do it" since we have lived on this same farm over 50 years and that was a 5 mile move from where we started married life.

I just know when some have moved here and tried to fit in they were accepted but a couple came with the intention of showing us how things should be done and they moved on in a few years. I'm sure this is the way it is everywhere, our soil is different than in some other areas and is better suited for livestock but a few miles away grain farmers are successful. We don't have many rocks but a farm we bought less than 10 miles away was full of rocks and we spent many man hours and muscles picking them up so they wouldn't ruin machinery.

It was good of you to help the wife with her gardening, it is back breaking work.

If you decide to come this way again give me a heads up and you will get a welcome here.

Thread Information