My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Potential Game Changer

Smile Potential Game Changer

Good morning to all my fellow Ebid sellers! With the exciting news of Paypal potentially acquiring Pinterest and the fact that our items on Ebid have the ability to accept Paypal as payment and are already integrated for Pinterest sharing, I am thinking its a GREAT time for all of us to start promoting on Pinterest if you don't already, at least when time permits. Major financial experts expect a whopping jump of 36% increases in sales being created via social networking in 2022 whether selling directly on social media platforms OR by driving traffic to your items via social media platforms, ah ha! Soooooooo let's start that driving in 2021 this holiday season. I've shared dozens of items already from Ebid to Pinterest this morning. Its super duper quick and thank you Ebid for making it seamless and EASY to accomplish!!! I really do think this could be a game changer for ALL of us here on Ebid, good luck and as the saying goes...."Happy Selling" John and Cindy @ www.thecardattic.com on Ebid

Default Re: Potential Game Changer

Hope so I'm getting sick of the site we all hate and really want this site to be my main but sales need to increase

I agree about sales, we do pretty well but I think its because of our size. We would love to see some consistency in sales, we go days without any and then get several in all in a day or two.

Now I do have to tell you, I am in the USA and I know your write up says to contact you if international postage doesn't show BUT your listings are not viewable at all by me here in the USA!!! Now obviously you may not want to ship here but if you do, there aren't any items of yours for any of us here across the pond to even inquire about. Also being an internet seller since 1998 overall, I promise you the odds of customers taking the time to write and ask a question in 2021 is almost never going to happen anyways. We live in a short attention span world and potential customers seldom message a seller, they simply move onto something else. Generally a potential buyer has XXX amount of money to spend when they go on the internet looking for something to buy. They also generally are looking for something pretty specific and if they find it and cannot buy it right away with one or two clicks and face having to await a seller writing back a response, I literally can guarantee you they will move onto something else from someone else in the blink of an eye. Hopefully you don't mind me writing advice/opinions, I want EVERYONE to have success on Ebid, we have loved this site for over a decade and any way I can be of help to carve out business for you or anyone is a good investment on my part. John & Cindy

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11857)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Agree that Social Media outlets are worth pursuing, but never got on with Pinterest ... I believe keen collectors out there will have the patience and tenacity to seek out what they require wherever it is promoted.

Forum Newbie
    View benny9430's Feedback (+154)
    All-About benny9430
    View benny9430's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thumbs up Re: Potential Game Changer

Quote Originally Posted by thecardattic View Post
    Good morning to all my fellow Ebid sellers! With the exciting news of Paypal potentially acquiring Pinterest and the fact that our items on Ebid have the ability to accept Paypal as payment and are already integrated for Pinterest sharing, I am thinking its a GREAT time for all of us to start promoting on Pinterest if you don't already, at least when time permits. Major financial experts expect a whopping jump of 36% increases in sales being created via social networking in 2022 whether selling directly on social media platforms OR by driving traffic to your items via social media platforms, ah ha! Soooooooo let's start that driving in 2021 this holiday season. I've shared dozens of items already from Ebid to Pinterest this morning. Its super duper quick and thank you Ebid for making it seamless and EASY to accomplish!!! I really do think this could be a game changer for ALL of us here on Ebid, good luck and as the saying goes...."Happy Selling" John and Cindy @ www.thecardattic.com on Ebid
    thanks, I have also started doing this with my sales on Pinterest!!!

Forum Newbie
    View benny9430's Feedback (+154)
    All-About benny9430
    View benny9430's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have been doing this from the start to Twitter and Pinterest, thanks for the update!!!

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

Any advice is always welcome and thank you for sharing.

Thread Information