eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have over 3000 listings in my ebay account and no sales, what happens?

Forum Newbie
    View megashops's Feedback (+619)
    All-About megashops
    View megashops's Listings
    Forum Posts

Post I have over 3000 listings in my ebid account and no sales, what happens?

hi, I have over 3000 listings in my ebid account and no sales, what happens? thanks
    Last edited by megashops; 2nd February 2022 at 01:31 PM.

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10051)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I have over 3000 listings in my ebay account and no sales, what happens?

Quote Originally Posted by megashops View Post
    hi, I have over 3000 listings in my ebay account and no sales, what happens? thanks

Perhaps you should ask Ebay. This is eBid. There is no connection between Ebay and eBid.

View Policequilts's Feedback (+996)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I have over 3000 listings in my ebay account and no sales, what happens?

I agree, ask eBAY why you haven't sold anything.

I do see that you have items here.
    Have you read the HELP section for sellers.
    Your listings have Run until sold - see what the sellers help section suggest.

You do know you have to promote your shop through social media ? ?
    You just can't sit back like you do on Amazon, eBay, Etsy and any other big marketplaces. You do have to work on your shop and promoting.

Forum Newbie
    All-About megashops
    Forum Posts

I wrote wrong on the keyboard, I wanted to write ebid

Forum Newbie
    All-About megashops
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I have over 3000 listings in my ebid account and no sales, what happens?

ebid says it is a big market also like ebay and amazon and others, the numbers say it, ebid seems to have a good web traffic, why is it not enough to insert the products? ebid visitors surf the platform and see the products and buy them

Cool Re: I have over 3000 listings in my ebid account and no sales, what happens?

ebid says it is a big market also like ebay and amazon and others, the numbers say it, ebid seems to have a good web traffic, why is it not enough to insert the products? ebid visitors surf the platform and see the products and buy them
    I don't usually respond much any more, but quite frankly I thought this was quite a unique one and could not resist temptation.

Mega - you seem to have some pretty 'High End Watches' there - not sure of the brands but speaking as someone who does like a 'good watch' I'd never heard of most of them.
    The £400k Seagull was new to me so I googled, take it your price is just a tester yet to be corrected? If not then maybe a shop in Mayfair would be nearer the mark as not sure when ebid last sold something of that value.

As for the pastel illustration at €1million, for sentimental value - sentiment is a wonderful thing but a tad overvalued methinks!

Good luck - you are going to need it...
    Last edited by goldenwonders; 2nd February 2022 at 03:31 PM.

Default Re: I have over 3000 listings in my ebid account and no sales, what happens?

The simple answer is they do not advertise the website, its all down to the seller to do the advertising. As weird as it is this site should be seeing easily 20 times the traffic and sales but they don't so anything about it and oddly the site feels less UK like it use to

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

hi, I have over 3000 listings in my ebid account and no sales, what happens? thanks
    You need to change/rethink your descriptions (all of them) When I look I see Ebay in huge letters
    Then you have some kind of fictitious Feedback image which means twaddle to anyone looking at it.
    At the bottom you have contact service customer team simply click the button here (where? no button/link)
    Then at the bottom again you have Ebay slapped on there.

Otherwise you have a lot of good photos and description of the items.
    Also, on here, I have not seen anyone interested in making an offer, consider a solid price or bid price with the lowest bid you would accept.

Hope this helps.

The short answer is that you are unlikely to sell a thing unless you either engage with the charity-type auctions that I believe are held here, or promote yourself tirelessly on facebook, Twitter etc.

I did a bit of social media stuff about 10 years ago and managed a few sales that way - but since returning - nothing. Dead as a dodo, sadly. Mind you, things aren't a lot better on the other E site right now. My prices here are a good 15% lower than the other E site - but still no one taking the bait.

I live in hope here, you never know:-)

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10051)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

There are no charity auctions here now.

Thread Information