eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Basket facility

Forum Newbie
    View bgandc's Feedback (+2841)
    All-About bgandc
    View bgandc's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Basket facility

One issue I seem to get with a lot of buyers, as I do refer them to my shops here, is that they want to buy more than 1 item. I do put on each listing to wait to make payment, but most times they click pay now. That increases the Postage by double all the time. Instead of having 1 buy button how about a basket, where people can then click on checkout once finished buying and then as a seller I can then combine postage.

Default Re: Basket facility

Quote Originally Posted by bgandc View Post
    One issue I seem to get with a lot of buyers, as I do refer them to my shops here, is that they want to buy more than 1 item. I do put on each listing to wait to make payment, but most times they click pay now. That increases the Postage by double all the time. Instead of having 1 buy button how about a basket, where people can then click on checkout once finished buying and then as a seller I can then combine postage.
    Agree, a basket would be nice.

However for someone such as myself who sells items that can differ in weight/size/value quite significantly thus combining shipping automatically isn't going to be do-able, the buyer would still have to request an Invoice, and that function already exists on the "ASL" drop down menu.

Might it, in the meantime, be more prudent to have a "Continue Shopping" button as well as a "Request Invoice" button right next to the "Pay Now" button?

I seem to recall, from the few times I have purchased, that the "Continue Shopping" feature is way below the "Pay Now" button, or at least it is when I use my PC as I have to scroll down to continue shopping.

PS might not have got the correct actual words for the actual buttons already in existence.
    Last edited by BigKidsAttic; 25th May 2022 at 03:44 PM.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Thread Information