Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: feedback wanted please

Default Re: feedback wanted please

I don't drive and also believe the owners of the site should do more to get the site seen not to mention add more payment options etc.
    It is a great idea but IMO and it's hard to explain but the sellers pay a fee and expect those fee's to be used for upgrades on the site and advertising of some sort
    Visual references like the car stickers which are great by the way will definitely be bringing a few extra visitors and as I've said before I only found this site years ago due to the tape they used to have.
    I'm afraid sellers are already putting enough work into getting visitors here but are the efforts worth it? I think my sales here have grown a little, but I've had lots of non-payers which is probably due to lack of payment options, So lack of footfall and non-payers do make you put less effort in since most of us are here to make a living

Quote Originally Posted by theElench View Post
    My comments were definitely not directed at any one seller, or even any group of sellers. Apologies if they seemed to be.

My over-estimation of how popular they would be was based on something I quite often see on the boards. Only a few comments by active members but many more "Views" of a topic. I assumed that although only a few replied, whether for or against the idea, many more might be bought by those who never get into the discussion. As I write the Views of this thread are 1454. Even if half the viewers didn't like the idea or had no car to put a sticker in, but didn't like to say so, I mistakenly thought that there was the possibility of at least several hundred sales.
    Don't worry, I didn't take it personally, was just giving my reasons to the topic.

As for the views on the thread, are they per individual views per person including multiple times visited, or are they the number of unique individuals who have viewed.
    I assume they are the first one, but I could be totally wrong as I don't know how they collate the figures.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Thanks.

I think you might be right about multiple views, I assumed they were individual views but now have reason to doubt that. 1425 might be individual views as the thread was started months ago, but I find it rather more hard to believe that [I]another[I] 157 individual views have happened in the last couple of days as the total now stands at 1611 !
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Thread Information