My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback And The Lack Of It !!

Default Re: Feedback And The Lack Of It !!

Quote Originally Posted by BordersBargains View Post

Not one You Tuber mentions eBid but they do mention *buygumm which is IMO a horrible looking site although I may try it out, however they gave out branded tape etc making them more known than this site and they are only what 1 year old?
    I had a try at selling on there, but it's a nightmare - I couldn't even sign up properly, forever kicking out and deleting what I'd written - despite sending emails asking for help I had no communication back from them at all and eventually gave up - and I'm not a person who gives up easily...

Forum Lurker
    View scorpioman's Feedback (+4704)
    All-About scorpioman
    View scorpioman's Listings
    Forum Posts

Excellent Idea, agree totally.

Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
    View rpmworld's Feedback (+121)
    All-About rpmworld
    View rpmworld's Listings
    Forum Posts

agreed -anything that helps customers with confidence in buying is a bonus!
    and a big thanks to all members supporting the car sticker campaign. as a big store says "Every little Helps"

Perhaps "bump" your PYA once a week by giving a "Sales" update??
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yellerbelly View Post
    We have been asking for a sales count to be added to sellers page for a while now and I think Madelaine was the first to request it more than 2 years ago, I think she will correct me if I am wrong, but whoever it was I agreed with others at the time but the owners just don't appear to be interested in doing so, which is surprising really as more sales would mean more income for them.
    I'm not sure whether I was the first but I absolutely believe that the owners are just not interested in us.

Long ago and far away I was the one who kept on and on about fake designer goods. Finally, probably because of other information, this matter was taken seriously.

I am deeply frustrated by the fact that the owners give me no credit for actually knowing some stuff!!!!

Knowing that my feedback is about 60% of what it would be if everyone left it, I check the feedback left by any seller to assess whether they are actually here or not. As feedback can be changed here, I lose nothing by leaving a positive for a buyer before I know whether they are going to be reasonable or not.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

They have no interest in the sellers opinions at all from what I can tell or the site would have 100 times the traffic, Sales etc easily but then all sites are the same, look at *bay they were warned not to do certain things by the sellers and now, they are at 135 million buyers, GMV is collapsing and sold item growth is at an all time low!! and its because they decided they didn't want to deal with low end sellers and buyers, which is why the fee's have yet again raised. *tsy however is still doing fine!!

The same is starting to happen here, the traffic is not growing which you would think would have grown in the past year but this site is still seen as a waste of time by most sellers and the majority of potential buyers still don't even know about this site - We all know the main reason why but IMO within the next few years those other small platforms which are still growing will see sellers from here using them more and this site will never grow

I'm at that stage now were I will do less here and more on the sites that are actually putting effort in to grow

Quote Originally Posted by BordersBargains View Post
    The same is starting to happen here, the traffic is not growing which you would think would have grown in the past year but this site is still seen as a waste of time by most sellers and the majority of potential buyers still don't even know about this site
    I'm at that stage now were I will do less here and more on the sites that are actually putting effort in to grow
    Agreed - I'm now getting more response on my stand alone websites which I have total control over and really cost me very little to operate - I've now made the decision to run down my listings on eBid and as they expire I'll no longer renew them; it's simply not worth the effort for no return. Meantime, if I find another outlet that looks promising, I'll give that a try...

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

I was really hoping that eBid would do a complete update with adding a shopping cart, payment options, and such.

All they would have to do is a massive update and then let the site run itself except for the usual updates of freight / taxes / and . .

I am now pushing to get my websites going.
    Not sure if I am going to keep adding to my eBid shops or not. . .

It is frustrating.

I would love it if eBid would just make an announcement what their overall view on this site will be.
    The projects they are working and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Policequilts View Post
    I was really hoping that eBid would do a complete update with adding a shopping cart, payment options, and such.

All they would have to do is a massive update and then let the site run itself except for the usual updates of freight / taxes / and . .

I am now pushing to get my websites going.
    Not sure if I am going to keep adding to my eBid shops or not. . .

It is frustrating.

I would love it if eBid would just make an announcement what their overall view on this site will be.
    The projects they are working and such.
    Total agreement.

We can only hope things change since the site provides probably the best functions for Sellers and its actually not bad for buyers. It deserves to be much higher in the ranks and only moan a little because I want the site to be successful otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here for years still using it

Thread Information