Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Send reminder missing on the pull down menu.

Forum Lurker
    View Fudbucket's Feedback (+1650)
    All-About Fudbucket
    View Fudbucket's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Send reminder missing on the pull down menu.

I have a non payer, I have no illusion that I will ever get a payment. I can't mark him as NPB untill I have sent at least one reminder (I think it was two reminders in the past but I could be wrong). The send reminder thing on the pull down menu is no longer there. I've resent the invoice. Does anyone know if that counts as a reminder or am I supposed to do something else?

Default Re: Send reminder missing on the pull down menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudbucket View Post
    I have a non payer, I have no illusion that I will ever get a payment. I can't mark him as NPB untill I have sent at least one reminder (I think it was two reminders in the past but I could be wrong). The send reminder thing on the pull down menu is no longer there. I've resent the invoice. Does anyone know if that counts as a reminder or am I supposed to do something else?
    I too have a NPB. As it stands with me, I have sent an Invoice, then a couple of days later I send a reminder, then I wait until at least a week has passed since the sending on the Invoice before marking as NPB.
    Currently using the drop down menu on that item, I can still send another "Reminder" should I wish to do so. So I can only surmise that you need to wait at least 24 hrs (possibly 48) between Invoice and Reminder.
    Hope this helps.
    BigKidsAttic - Action Figure Adoption Agency (Fee's Appy), and supplier of collectible comics.

Forum Lurker
    All-About Fudbucket
    Forum Posts

This is on the sales page, I have no idea what it means or who has put it on there.

Awaiting requested documentation
    We have asked the user to provide additional contact verification information.
    The user's status is pending receipt of the requested information.
    Not Available.

There is no address, no e-mail for the buyer (term used advisedly). I've never seen either before. The week since the first invoice is up tomorrow, I'll see if the reminder thing appears then, but I have sent one on the same day as the sale in the past (the buyer had asked me to do cancelation and sending an invoice and two reminders in fast succession seemed to be the only way to do it).

View JanetB's Feedback (+1175)
    All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

This is on the sales page, I have no idea what it means or who has put it on there.

Awaiting requested documentation
    We have asked the user to provide additional contact verification information.
    The user's status is pending receipt of the requested information.
    Not Available.

There is no address, no e-mail for the buyer (term used advisedly). I've never seen either before. The week since the first invoice is up tomorrow, I'll see if the reminder thing appears then, but I have sent one on the same day as the sale in the past (the buyer had asked me to do cancelation and sending an invoice and two reminders in fast succession seemed to be the only way to do it).
    This is eBid letting you know they have a problem (suspicious activity) with your buyer and they need some verification from them.
    Wait until eBid sort it out, most probably will eventually insert a crossout on the buyer's name which means the buyer is not on eBid any more.

Forum Lurker
    All-About Fudbucket
    Forum Posts

On the after sales page it now says "user no longer active" - it might have said that before, it's in a place I probably have never looked - but still no crossout, no way to to mark as NPB and no way to send the required reminders. I have now relisted the item anyway. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

On the after sales page it now says "user no longer active" - it might have said that before, it's in a place I probably have never looked - but still no crossout, no way to to mark as NPB and no way to send the required reminders. I have now relisted the item anyway. I'm sure it will all come out in the wash.
    Check your invoice to see if your FVF has been refunded. If not contact eBid and request for it giving the item # in question and/or eBid member's name.

Forum Lurker
    All-About Fudbucket
    Forum Posts

It's OK, crossout has appeared, NPB bidder has been logged, FVF has been refunded. Thanks Janet.

All-About JanetB
    View JanetB's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's OK, crossout has appeared, NPB bidder has been logged, FVF has been refunded. Thanks Janet.
    Your welcome

Thread Information