Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder what the real view numbers actually are - time to test

View Policequilts's Feedback (+995)
    All-About Policequilts
    View Policequilts's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: I wonder what the real view numbers actually are - time to test

@Mandart

I don't want to transfer my domains to them (as of yet) just redirect them to go to the website.

The shipping rules are a bit nerve racking.

The one with all the clothing will be no problem.

It's the one with a lot of light weight items and to get them to combine properly. I may be over thinking it, but I want to do some testing to see how the combine shipping shows up.
    It's funny that I know I had both site with Paypal and Stripe, but one of them I get an email to add Stripe to it. Hmmmm

This is why I am doing some testing to see the cart and see what payments will come up.

I understand what you're saying, working out bulk postage rates can be a bit of a nightmare

Forum Newbie
    All-About bidjunkie
    View bidjunkie's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BordersBargains View Post
    Great replies everyone
    I do feel books, Mags audio books are better on this site than anything else I have which are on my second account and not on eBay, so it does prove there are sales but I feel the numbers of sales could increase easily by 10 times if the site was being advertised. I will be leaning more towards these categories in the future

I have tested pinterest and noticed it creates false views on this site so I have no clue if it even helps now

I tried doing a views comparison with items I also have on *bay but they have totally messed their site up so much that I'm getting sales on 0 views items

I can't wait to see the outcome of your websites Policequilts since it ha been something I've been thinking about

I can't remember the name but one member made stickers which was a great idea, If they were allowed to make branded tape although it would be costly I feel it would be a massive benefit for us all and I certainly would buy some rolls
    I like Pinterest but if you are selling there be careful. They do not handle the sales tax for you. I was a seller for years before that happened and I didn't realize it was coming until I got 1099 from eBay. I just don't think it's worth having to keep up with the taxes too. I have a sales tax exemption and don't even use it because it's such a hassle.

Thread Information