Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Do you know any buyers unable to give reviews?

Stratford, Greater London, United Kingdom
    View billsstamps's Feedback (+31360)
    All-About billsstamps
    View billsstamps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Do you know any buyers unable to give reviews?

I got a message from a regular buyer who said he was unable to give feedback. Do you recognise this problem?

"
    Thank you for the letter with the purchased stamps. Unfortunately, I can't give any reviews, because I can't do it anymore due to the change. I opened a ticket at EBID 5 weeks ago but have not received any useful help even after 3 requests. I still have almost 1000 reviews open!."

Rev Dr Bill Hopkinson,
    Retired professor

BillsStamps

around 50000 stamps listed, based in London

View 20sent06's Feedback (+11857)
    All-About 20sent06
    View 20sent06's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Do you know any buyers unable to give reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by billsstamps View Post
    I got a message from a regular buyer who said he was unable to give feedback. Do you recognise this problem?

"
    Thank you for the letter with the purchased stamps. Unfortunately, I can't give any reviews, because I can't do it anymore due to the change. I opened a ticket at EBID 5 weeks ago but have not received any useful help even after 3 requests. I still have almost 1000 reviews open!."

Quite a number of my buyers don't appear to leave feedback - but I don't chase them or know if they can or can't ...

I don't chase buyers for FB but I usually add "Your FB would be greatly appreciated on safe arrival" to the ASL when I "Mark As Shipped". Somewhat less than half do leave FB, some very recently and no-one has ever contacted me to say they tried, but couldn't.

I leave all my buyers FB at the same time as I "Mark As Shipped" and have never had any problem doing so at this end.
    I leave FB mainly because many of my buyers are new to Ebid so might check my FB and while doing so might also check "FB Left For Others".

They'll see that IMO I've had twice as many successful transactions as my 70 + FB might imply. It also enables me to keep an accurate count of exactly how many sales I've made here, as we still lack any sort of official Transaction Counter.
    ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ---------- * ----------

http://uk.ebid.net/users/theElench

Forum Newbie
    View skober's Feedback (+20)
    All-About skober
    View skober's Listings
    Forum Posts

I can confirm that leaving FB still does not work here. I tried several times since December but eBid seems not to be willing to solve this bug.

Thread Information