eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Paypal defaults to wrong account

Forum Newbie
    View seocomsale's Feedback (+29)
    All-About seocomsale
    View seocomsale's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Paypal defaults to wrong account

Trying to pay off my balance owed to eBid, but when I click on pay with Paypal, it automatically goes to my personal Paypal account, not my business Paypal account. It says "wallet recognized" and goes to the wrong account. When the page comes up, it does not even give me an option to logout and go into the right account. I have looked through my settings, but cannot find where to change my default setting to my business account? I have payed my balances before and it always went to the right Paypal account in the past. Many thanks for any assistance, Stan...

UPDATE: I finally found where eBid stores my Paypal login email, and it did have the correct business email login address listed, but it still went to the wrong Paypal address anyways. After I found this settings page, like I said, it already had the correct email address, I DID NOT change anything and saved the page anyways, it then went to the right business Paypal account when I tried paying my balance. Good to know for the future, but I hope that eBid can change something to make sure their defaults stay "the correct default"... Stan...
    Last edited by seocomsale; 4th November 2023 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Updated the posted info...

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Paypal defaults to wrong account

I suggest that you contact support@ebid.net. It seems unlikely that anyone on the forum can help you.

Thread Information