Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pete Hayes

Default Pete Hayes

Carly Holmes is with Pete Hayes at Frimley Park Hospital.
    ·
    In true dad style he's asked me to update his facebook on his current situation 🙈
    Today he was blue lighted to resus and is now in intensive care unit. Hes really poorly but this evening is able to talk but he is in critical condition.
    As everyone on his facebook knows he loves to post and update people so thats why im doing this by his request 🙈
    He would probably unplug his own breathing machine to charge his phone knowing him😅
    Hes on cpat and dialysis in icu and the doctors are doing all they can for him.
    Im sure ill be told to update all on facebook tomorrow but hopefully he can then do it himself 🙈

Default Re: Pete Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    ·
    In true dad style he's asked me to update his facebook on his current situation 
    Today he was blue lighted to resus and is now in intensive care unit. Hes really poorly but this evening is able to talk but he is in critical condition.
    As everyone on his facebook knows he loves to post and update people so thats why im doing this by his request 
    He would probably unplug his own breathing machine to charge his phone knowing him
    Im sure ill be told to update all on facebook tomorrow but hopefully he can then do it himself 
    Oh no! Pete is one of my Bestie besties on here, and on social media. I am a Gosport Gal and love hearing about all his visits to my home town.

I have had time in intensive care too and am happy every day that I recovered well enough to be back here. xxxx
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

·
    In true dad style he's asked me to update his facebook on his current situation 
    As everyone on his facebook knows he loves to post and update people so thats why im doing this by his request 
    He would probably unplug his own breathing machine to charge his phone knowing him
    Im sure ill be told to update all on facebook tomorrow but hopefully he can then do it himself 

Hope he is soon feeling better and he is being well looked after. It was only a few days back he messaged me on Facebook hoping I was ok after mt heart bypass. Send him my best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Hope he is soon feeling better and he is being well looked after. It was only a few days back he messaged me on Facebook hoping I was ok after mt heart bypass. Send him my best wishes.
    We planned to spend some time in Gosport, paddling in the kiddies splash pool, area on the coast, then get arrested and spend some time with the Gosport police. He has to get well enough to retire in Gosport.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Just had this via facebook PM

Hi I am Pete’s granddaughter.

It's not amazing news.

Sleeping most of the day, more with it at 8pm ish but we had to go at 9pm. His potassium levels have come down ... which is good, but he still in kidney failure and they are just trying to sort that but main issue is his breathing.

He is still on the CPAt machine . The consultant is not happy with his breathing. They would've liked it to be better day today.... but it's not and that is worrying her. She said she is concerned, and he's still very critical.

There's not much more they can say ... it's a waiting game... if his breathing improves, they can then concentrate on the other stuff but the other stuff he's got going on could be fatal to... so it looks like there's going to be many stages to get through. I have read all the comments to grandad so he knows you are thinking
    Of him

That's not the best news. My son was called to Eastbourne Hospital in 2016 to say goodbye to me as I wasn't expected to recover. As his granddaughter has said..it's a waiting game.

Just heard that they hope to take Pete off the Dialysis machine but they are still worried about his breathing

Just heard that they hope to take Pete off the Dialysis machine but they are still worried about his breathing
    Thanks for the update xx

Somer please send Huddy my very best and a big hug xxx Tell him he's not alone as I came out of hospital yesterday after they found multiple blood clots on both lungs but don't know why ! The joys of getting old !

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Somer please send Huddy my very best and a big hug xxx Tell him he's not alone as I came out of hospital yesterday after they found multiple blood clots on both lungs but don't know why ! The joys of getting old !
    Just goes to show that there are still mysteries out there in the medical world.

I still don't know how I managed to end up in hospital with multiple organ failure in 2016

I'm really happy to see you back here, Becky, and it's been fun chatting xx

Thread Information