eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pete Hayes

Default Re: Pete Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Somer please send Huddy my very best and a big hug xxx Tell him he's not alone as I came out of hospital yesterday after they found multiple blood clots on both lungs but don't know why ! The joys of getting old !
    Oh Sarge, what a bunch we are, let's hope that the New year brings us better health and luck.

Thanks troops, lets hope 2024 brings better health for us all. x
    Somer, any update on Huddy ?

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Thanks troops, lets hope 2024 brings better health for us all. x
    Somer, any update on Huddy ?
    Huddy's profile hasn't changed but he has been awake enough to laugh at my comment about paddling in the childrens' splash area on Gosport's seafront.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

Quote Originally Posted by FalonTowers View Post
    Huddy's profile hasn't changed but he has been awake enough to laugh at my comment about paddling in the childrens' splash area on Gosport's seafront.
    ​That's good news !

View madelaine's Feedback (+5872)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, Poor Huddy!
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    Oh, Poor Huddy!
    I think he's possibly asleep for much of the time as Billy was during his hospital stays.

It was everyone around me who had a rotten time of it, especially when I was in a coma. I woke up wondering why everyone was looking at me with worried faces.
    Last edited by FalonTowers; 3rd January 2024 at 02:38 PM.
    “When life gives you a Monday, dip it in glitter and sparkle all day” – Ella Woodword

latest from pete's grand-daughter

So his breathing is still not very good at all. He has to have the mask on 24/7 at the moment and is only taking it off for eating / drinking which is a struggle.
    Kidneys aren’t doing what they need/should be doing still. Unfortunately looks like he may be going back onto dialysis which isn’t the news we was hoping for.
    Grandad really appreciates everyone’s messages and well wishes and we’ve been reading them all to him so he knows you all send your love.
    Will update again in a few days��

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    latest from pete's grand-daughter

So his breathing is still not very good at all. He has to have the mask on 24/7 at the moment and is only taking it off for eating / drinking which is a struggle.
    Kidneys aren’t doing what they need/should be doing still. Unfortunately looks like he may be going back onto dialysis which isn’t the news we was hoping for.
    Grandad really appreciates everyone’s messages and well wishes and we’ve been reading them all to him so he knows you all send your love.
    Will update again in a few days��
    I've left him a message to remind him to eat some posh grub while he is there so he gets his money's worth

Thread Information