Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What games do you play ?

Default What games do you play ?

What games do people play here and do you play online games. If so what games and where do you play them :?:

Default Re: What games do you play ?

Recently found out my old sega master system with astro warrior game, nice and easy to play up down left right and fire :lol:

Forum Saint
    View _Nuts_'s Feedback (+445)
    All-About _Nuts_
    View _Nuts_'s Listings
    Forum Posts

I play Age of Empires 2 in msn game zone ( sorry for the promotion of that site :wink: ) aswell as other normal games like chess and cardgames etc in there and also play Comand and conquer Tiberian sun and just started to play Age of mythology and they have their own sites which you get onto through having the game

I am seeking people who play WARZONE 2100 as you can only play people online if you know their icq numbers as there is not a site who runs the game as far as i can see :wink:

Mrs Nuts likes monopoly and some card games in Games.com ( Sorry for the promotion again :wink: ) aswell as playing on the first site i mentioned :lol:

I play:

Midnight Club II - Online
    SOCOM - Online
    GTA 3 and Vice city
    007 - Night fire

all on the PS2.
    Ian(iwrp.co.uk) AKA: wgsd/Ian e/Wee jock Mctavish

I want to die in my sleep, like my grandfather....not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

I'm a Star Trek fan and I play Elite Force on line.
    Elite Force 2 is being released this month, so I'm looking forward to getting that
    I also go on Yahoo games, I'm addicted to Gin

View 2steps's Feedback (+525)
    All-About 2steps
    View 2steps's Listings
    Forum Posts

Love the old sega games. still got a mega drive and master system normally play mega driv egames on the pc emulator but the master systems set up in the livingroom.

Love puzzle games like tetris and columns

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Wolfenstein (RTCW) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: In my humble opinion, the best game ever made, also love DOOM :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Still playing Godzilla Generations 1 and Godzilla 2;Maximum Impact,on Dreamcast.currently going through Shenmue,then i'll finally start Shenmue 2.haven't even played it yet!Rez is fantastic,wish my bleemcast cd worked,so i could play final fantasy vii,and the bestest game ever,Um Jammer Lammy :P

At the mo I'm mainly playing Freespace 2, X-BTF, Homeworld and Rise of Nations. The main game I've been playing for nearly 2 years though is Jumpgate, a persistant state space MMORPG which is a bit like a cross between X-BTF and Elite.

Jumpgate is addictive as hell if you get into it but has quite a difficult learning curve, and like eBid it's one of the net's best kept secrets You can download it and try it out free for 10 days here - it also has one of the best forum communities of any persistant state online game I've ever seen .

Forum Lurker
    View b0oza's Feedback (+83)
    All-About b0oza
    View b0oza's Listings
    Forum Posts

I'm not really into games much, i play the odd game now and again, but im quite addicted to the Grand Theft Auto games, especially Vice City!! 8)

Thread Information