eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Toys and Games

Default Re: What Toys and Games

Hi there,

My daughter collects ty beanie babies and i collect anything to do with boyzone and hubby collects anything to do with rc cars (t-maxx mainly)

thx

Hi there,

My daughter collects ty beanie babies and i collect anything to do with boyzone and hubby collects anything to do with rc cars (t-maxx mainly)

thx

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

My daughter bought me a book called McDonalds collectables, cause I have a bin bag full of them ops:
    I just like some of the characters that were brought out. (honest) :wink:
    What a shock I got when I saw how much some of them are worth.
    But wait for it, the most expensive things are >>>>>>>>>>>>> what do we all throw away,? sometimes out of the car window. ops: ops:

THE BOXES :shock:

Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
    View thehoneyant's Feedback (+137)
    All-About thehoneyant
    View thehoneyant's Listings
    Forum Posts

My daughter bought me a book called McDonalds collectables, cause I have a bin bag full of them ops:
    I just like some of the characters that were brought out. (honest) :wink:
    What a shock I got when I saw how much some of them are worth.
    But wait for it, the most expensive things are >>>>>>>>>>>>> what do we all throw away,? sometimes out of the car window. ops: ops:

THE BOXES :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by bettyswollocks
    Has anybody got a star trek phaser made by Playtoys in the 90's from the original series, its not for me its for this overgrown 45 year old I know. I play with toy soldiers like every other 41 year old red blooded male :lol:
    Hi Betty, I have an Enterprise Phaser and Comm set for sale on here at the moment, but shortly I will be listing the brand-new Classic Phaser and Communicator set based on the original 60's TV show props. This set will be a good substitute for the Playmates one you are seeking!

Hope ths helps!

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by bettyswollocks
    Has anybody got a star trek phaser made by Playtoys in the 90's from the original series, its not for me its for this overgrown 45 year old I know. I play with toy soldiers like every other 41 year old red blooded male :lol:
    Hi Betty, I have an Enterprise Phaser and Comm set for sale on here at the moment, but shortly I will be listing the brand-new Classic Phaser and Communicator set based on the original 60's TV show props. This set will be a good substitute for the Playmates one you are seeking!

Hope ths helps!

Sean

Forum Newbie
    View kgp321's Feedback (+338)
    All-About kgp321
    View kgp321's Listings
    Forum Posts

I collect Ty beanies, mainly the bears but also the animals if they are cute! I also have the teenie bears and jingle beanies. I'm trying not to get too many buddies as I'm rapidly running out of room :lol: I sell beanies too, but mainly the overseas exclusive bears or hard to finds.

Forum Newbie
    All-About kgp321
    View kgp321's Listings
    Forum Posts

I collect Ty beanies, mainly the bears but also the animals if they are cute! I also have the teenie bears and jingle beanies. I'm trying not to get too many buddies as I'm rapidly running out of room :lol: I sell beanies too, but mainly the overseas exclusive bears or hard to finds.

Forum Newbie
    All-About kgp321
    View kgp321's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forum Newbie
    All-About kgp321
    View kgp321's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thread Information